ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apex 40mm/60mm

Clio 1.4 16v
Ok, going to purchase one of these tomorrow, just completely unsure of which one to go for. I'd rather get the 60mm but i'm sceptical of whether it is going to cause me problems with rubbing, especially on speed bumps.

Just need to know, how will it affect my handling

How many people have 17" wheels with a 60mm drop that have had no problems?

Any pictures of a clio with 17's and 60mm springs would be appreciated

BMW 330D
ive got mine lowered 35mm on 17's. was originally lowered 60mm but couldnt get up the drive lol. If you wanna have a look i can pop round mate?

Clio 1.4 16v
OOOh, yeh, time for a mini meet with my freshly washed car!! go somewhere for a few piccies??

H22A7 Accord Type R
My old motor with 60mm apex kit and 17s. my wheels were et42, it didnt rub with toyo rubber on (bit thinner than other makes) and remember, 17s make it 4x4 ground clearence anyway so speed bumps arent an issue, just dont go over them too fast! :)

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

i can honestly say the 40mm apex kit is a better one for performance though. Rob.

H22A7 Accord Type R
et 37 should be sound mate, Fred runs / ran that on his.
John, nah mate, the accord has WAYYYY different suspension settings lol