ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple 0% financing....

Bux

Golf GTD
Just got my iPad delivered! :D I'm amazed at how quick it was to get the finance approved and then the iPad shipped

Slow red one
Just got my iPad delivered! :D I'm amazed at how quick it was to get the finance approved and then the iPad shipped
How does the process work? Do they send something via Barclays in the post, then you sign and post back and then the product is delivered?

Bux

Golf GTD
How does the process work? Do they send something via Barclays in the post, then you sign and post back and then the product is delivered?

You apply for finance online and then you sign it online. They give you a copy of the finance agreement online before signing it electronically. I ordered mine on Wednesday night, it was approved for finance before the morning and it was delivered today.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I assume that the monthly payments are a tenth of the items price every month? So the item is £500 so you pay £50 a month? Or can you fix it so that you pay less over the monthly period and a larger final payment?

Bux

Golf GTD
I assume that the monthly payments are a tenth of the items price every month? So the item is £500 so you pay £50 a month? Or can you fix it so that you pay less over the monthly period and a larger final payment?

It's split evenly over the 10 months

TT 225+
Hmmm. I don't need an iPad, but I want one, with a wireless keyboard, or go balls out and get a MBP. f**k you apple. f**k you!!!

Never above 25mpg
Hmmm. I don't need an iPad, but I want one, with a wireless keyboard, or go balls out and get a MBP. f**k you apple. f**k you!!!

I'm going MBP! Has anyone ever encountered problems using the Student links for finance?

SQ5
Items need to be over £449.

Tried getting an iPad mini last night for Missus for Xmas but there was that as a minimum.

Seat Leon Cupra 290
I had just reasoned with myself I didn't need a MBP, may have to rethink now, do you get student discount on the air? I'm actually a student so won't be a problem.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I had just reasoned with myself I didn't need a MBP, may have to rethink now, do you get student discount on the air? I'm actually a student so won't be a problem.

Yes. Student discount applies to all Macs (Above £450)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
When I got my MacBook Pro on finance last year the guy said Barclays turn down quite a lot of people on finance.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Awesome, i going to order a Ipad 64gb with retina, what shall i pick? Black or white?

Bux

Golf GTD
Awesome, i going to order a Ipad 64gb with retina, what shall i pick? Black or white?

I just got a black 32gb one and I love it! I like it with the black as it seems to blend with the screen colours well, especially when watching videos on it.

TT 225+
When I got my MacBook Pro on finance last year the guy said Barclays turn down quite a lot of people on finance.

I phoned apple and sorted it with them no probs. have no idea how I fucked it up, although I'll now have it affecting my credit score! Never had any probs with anything before, no debt, mortgage and bills paid every month. f**king Barclays.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I just got a black 32gb one and I love it! I like it with the black as it seems to blend with the screen colours well, especially when watching videos on it.

hmmmmm not sure if i should go with the 32gb and save some pennys. I havent even filled my 16gb 4s that ive had for a year yet.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I want to get a 5 on this offer but if I do I'll be spending Christmas alone.

Fiesta ST3
Base speck with upped memory and a super drive

2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB
1TB 5400-rpm Serial ATA Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GT 640M 512M GDDR5
APPLE MAGIC MOUSE
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-B
COUNTRY KIT-B

really wanted one with a fusion drive but didn't want to spend the extra to go for the 2.9GHz :S

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Base speck with upped memory and a super drive

2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB
1TB 5400-rpm Serial ATA Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GT 640M 512M GDDR5
APPLE MAGIC MOUSE
Apple WL Kybd+User's Guide-B
COUNTRY KIT-B

really wanted one with a fusion drive but didn't want to spend the extra to go for the 2.9GHz :S

Did you use the educational link ;)

corsa
Just got declined for a MBP on Higher EdU :(

Phoned appled booked again

I have had 7 direct debits for past 2/3 years never missed a payment

However I did make a mistake in the postal address i entered my name as Test Test by mistake will that be why i was declined

or cause I am only 21 working 18 hours a week earning > £6k a year

Never above 25mpg
I got approved straight away. Boggo spec 13" MBP but will be my first introduction into Apple computing!

Ph1 T
What deposit is needed for the deal 10% on the total price? Looking at gettin the 5 and iPad retina