ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple 8/X

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Positive sign.

24261331338_40f6a3a74d_b.jpg

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
I cant imagine there would be anyone there now! Also given its inside a shopping centre where would you queue?
I queued up to get my 6 or 6s from meadowhall in sheffield and they just made people queue up in outdoors car park, in the rain, in october, in yorkshire :cry:

DB.

BMW 440i
Delivery status updated! Being delivered by DPD thankfully too! They do a large portion of the Apple / EE orders!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Delivery status updated! Being delivered by DPD thankfully too! They do a large portion of the Apple / EE orders!

Yep, DPD are probably the only courier I would trust with anything expensive. The other half’s getting delivered tomorrow through them too.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh and to confirm earlier. Most apps only have finger recognition guys so it's not a simple port from finger to face. Most apps just started using finger aswell.

Face authentication won't be there straight away.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Those upgrading, don't suppose you want to sell your old one? Ideally a 6.. the old dear's has broken again!

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Can't remember the last time I didn't get the new iphone within a few days of launch, this is killing me. Stupid brexit

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
Same! Every year since the iPhone 3G I’ve had it on release day! Bloody new job and earning no money on it :( I really want one!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
So the new update of iOS last night has changed the way the phone scrolls on web pages, and they’ve still not fixed the calculator

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No cos then I’d have far more issues than a calculator that can’t keep up with my lightening reactions.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Anyone got there hands on one yet, waiting for my collection slot at 4:30 is killing me. The missus gets hers delivered at 14:30, but she's in work till 8 ha.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Have they done away with battery percentage number?

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
So what's the crack with FaceID for apps?
Some people are saying that rather than the TouchID dialogue coming up it's simply the FaceID one, but others are saying that it just fails to display, and others are given the option of allowing the app to use FaceID.
Guessing its down to whether the devs have already updated their code to reflect the change.
Anyone tried out Lloyds, Barclays, Amazon etc?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
How's the screen look on any iphone other than black? The battery and signal but must look odd being kind of off the screen