ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Black Friday Sales... in the UK!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
It's an American term for the Friday after Thanksgiving where everyone goes nuts and buys shitloads of stuff

Pretty much like what the West End is like when M&S announce a 20% sale :p

iPod's and Macbook's it seems.. (The Australian store is open already).

Judging by pricing on those, it looks like a £70ish discount (if directly converted from $) on a Macbook.. depending on spec. Will have to wait and see final details tho.

Rav4
I am going abroad next thursday, tax free job sounds good, dominican republic, I wonder if they have an apple store there.....

106 GTi
A half price mac mini would suit me down to a treat.

lol !

I was hoping for a discounted one as I am getting one next week to turn into a a media centre but they are not part of the offers.

Does anyone know if these are online deals only or will Apple stores be selling for the same prices tommorrow ? Need to pick up an ipod.

57 Clio Campus Sport
What kind of iPod you looking for? I can get them cheaper than shops...yes brand new in sealed box....

£61 off the the 2.4GHz Macbook.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Heh. Is it worth ordering one of them now based on that.. not a big discount, but not tooo bad.

Interestingly:

How will the VAT rate change affect me?

If you order a Mac from the Apple Online Store during our one-day shopping event, the price displayed during the checkout process and in your Order Confirmation email will include VAT at the current rate of 17.5%. However, since your order will ship on or after Monday December 1, your order will be subject to VAT at the new rate of 15%.

:)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
lol !

I was hoping for a discounted one as I am getting one next week to turn into a a media centre but they are not part of the offers.

I bought a refurb mac mini a month or so back, £395 for the higher spec one...that included a 20 coupon I used from an email! Not too bad.

106 GTi
I bought a refurb mac mini a month or so back, £395 for the higher spec one...that included a 20 coupon I used from an email! Not too bad.

Thats what I am planning on doing to - was some on there the other day.

I can get a 2GHz mac mini for £448.85 using my educational discount - may wait to December 1st for 15% VAT - Just don't fancy buying myself a half price one from Albert Road.

Monaco 172
i get extra discount through work , so picked up an 8gig touch for 147.63. brill

Last edited: