ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Customer Service

Superb! :approve:

Been having major problems with my jailbroken :eek: iPhone. No idea what id done to it, but wifi wasnt working, texts wouldnt work when they felt like it etc etc.

Tried all the things I could think of to try and get it working again, none worked, so I called o2, who told me to call Apple.

This is 1st Gen and I have no contract. Bought it and unlocked it the same day.

Apple went through a load of things to try, none of them worked so they said they'd replace it. That was last Weds. Sent a UPS thingy with a little box for it on Thurs, got it Friday and it went back the same day. They got it Mon, sent me a replacement Tues and its arrived today.

Its apparently a refurb but there isnt a mark on it and I cant tell any different from a brand new one!

Top marks to Apple. Try getting Sony Ericsson to do that! lol

Iceburg 172FF
Agree with that, top customer service from Apple. My ex girlfriends little sister stood on the lip of her macbook which smashed the LCD. She rang them up and they sent her a box, repaired it free of charge and sent it back within a few days. Not many places would do that!

noice. My lock button doesnt work and I was thinking about sending it to apple but wasnt sure what they would make of the jailbroken-ness

172 cup
Nice customer service!
I did read of problems with wifi after unlocking.
Just jailbreaking didn't seem to have the same problem.

Banana
Excellent news :D Ive got a 3g 8gb, been totally faultless so far, but always nice to hear it'll get sorted no probs if something goes wrong.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I want to ring them to find out how good this service really is. But non of my apple products have broken :(.