ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Homepage Announcement

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
The-Real-iPad.jpg

Citroen DS3 DSport
Cloud based iTunes seems the most likely reason but I would have expected a full Apple PR event for that. Probably a crap announcement regarding free music/videos during the Christmas countdown!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Maybe they will stop iTunes from being the default media centre the second you install it.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I've been reading up on this, most people over on MacRumors think a big thing like iTunes "Cloud" would have it's own event ..

A few people are saying that the Beatles collection could be released?

For those of you asking, the 'cloud' people are on about here is based on the idea of what's known as cloud computing. ie; nothing is stored on your computer, you just stream it via the internet (or 'the cloud') when you need it.

Think Spotify.

Inferno 182 CUP
my mac just asked me to update to itunes 10.1 or some s**t so i can update my iphone to 4.2?

apple leaking this early?!?!

Mondeo ST220
If you read the homepage it says "an exciting announcement from iTunes". So I doubt it's any new hardware etc...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Beatles looks likely, i think it might be a new pricing structure.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
FFS, 79p or 99p too much? The artist has to make some money.

It is when you've been downloading music for 00p or 00p...

If they want me to get on the straight and narrow then the price has to drop. Simple as that. And 9/10 music downloads that i want are 99p. If i download 30/50 a month which is about right then thats the price of a phone bill/ Gym membership/ Blowie from Revels?

f**king lol at the bloke who has a BMW 1M on order, and can't afford 99p for a song from iTunes. What is the world coming to?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
f**king lol at the bloke who has a BMW 1M on order, and can't afford 99p for a song from iTunes. What is the world coming to?

Didn't sat i cant afford it? Why would you pay for something that you can get free? Im just being open about it. Id say over 50% of member here don't pay for music. You're probably one of them ;)

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Didn't sat i cant afford it? Why would you pay for something that you can get free? Im just being open about it. Id say over 50% of member here don't pay for music. You're probably one of them ;)

arent you the one trying to illegally sell MS office as well?

Why buy a car when you can just steal one? Why buy a mobile when you can just mug someone?