ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple In-Ear Headphones

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
you can get ones with integrated mic from vibe, sennheiser and i think even shure do a set now.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just buy 3rd party as David said. Apple headphones are utter shite in my experience, you'll be paying extra for an inferior product because it's white lol.

Fiesta ST-2
I got mine from ebay for £26, they're pretty good but unless you need the mic their is better out their for the money.

RB FF 182
I got some SkullCandy FMJ [Full metal jacket] 2's from iheadphones.co.uk. They were c£30 and are lovely and bassy if you like that sort of thing but the clarity is there also.
They have an inline mic complete with answer button. metal braided cables and metal jacks and ear buds, also has a a variety of differing sized "in ear bits".

Top buy and great service from those guys.

http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/headphones/23725/Skullcandy+FMJ+iPhone+Silver.htm
These are the ones I bought.

BMW F31
Well as i said previously i own a decent set of sony's, these will be used for the mic etc.

emailed odds & pods and they confirm they are genuine apple headphones so think i'll get a set and see what they're like.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Well as i said previously i own a decent set of sony's, these will be used for the mic etc.

emailed odds & pods and they confirm they are genuine apple headphones so think i'll get a set and see what they're like.

So why not just buy a mic/remote, plug the sony's in and away you go? Or are you going to switch headphones if a call comes through?

I'm lost.

10-4 on the cx300-II gooch.

BMW F31
lol i want to use the sony's in the office connected to my computer and want the Apple one's for home/going out use.

I so often forget to bring the sony's home etc, also having the mic will be useful when i'm out and the remote even more so.

Mk4 .:R32
I've got the iPhone ones (with mic and control) as well as CX300-II

The sound quality on the CX300's is amazing. It blocks out the majority of external noise, and the bass is amazing.

Lost on of the rubber pieces though, b*stard!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I have the in ears, think i paid £50 for them.

They need time to wear in, but im very happy.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/8116318/Sennheiser-CX-400-Mark-II-Precision-Headphones/Product.html?P36=PSVTDC&affid=hotukdeals&awc=buyat&_$ja=tsid:11516|prd:hotukdeals

Is a bargain for great headphones

SLK 350
Was going to buy the PL-50, but was also thinking of the Klipsch Image S4's.

My Shure SE210 have broken (again), sick of them, and Shure's crappy support. My E3C's (£110) broke after like 10 months too, got a replacement in the SE210's and they've broken (frayed wire, glue melted and sheath ripped), seems they don't offer any guarantee of your headphones after your initial 2 year period, therefore if you get your replacements 1 day before your 2 years is up, then you have zero warranty on your new set - gonna chase it up with the CAB.

Mk2 Golf GTI
cx300s are over-rated. They're good for the price, but far from good headphones IMO. I came from sure E3Cs and while I dont expect the sennys too match them, I dont think they even came close. Durability was s**t on them too.