ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ARB Bushes - Fitting Advise Needed

PH1 172 Sport
Might get round to replacing these this weekend. Just wanted to know any tips on how to fit them apart from allot of swearing!?

1) Should I do the inners with the outers still fitted?
2) Should I remove all 4 then fit the middles then the outers?
3) Should I do one side at a time?

cheers

PH1 172 Sport
Did this today. Wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be but the inner ones were a pig. I managed to get them clamped back up using two set of mole grips.

Has made a noticeable difference though as the ones on there were well past there best.

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Also done this today along with a inner track rod arm, the arm which i was dreading took about 15minutes and the arb bushes took the best part the afternoon, I could not get the middle ones to bolt back up easily but finally got there!!

I couldn't believe how much differently the car drives, worth the hassle for sure!!

Gman

Did my outer ARB bushes, Made a big difference,

Wasnt as bad as everyone said either, Didnt look at the middle ones though, Will have a gander soon.

RB 182
I've done them a few weeks ago, but also done the wishbone ones, the difference is unreal. Middle ARB ones were a bit of a PITA to get back together at first. Well worth it though.