ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ARB Bushes - Powerflex or Renault?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Need to do the ARB bushes on the 182 Van before I put the ARB back on, whats the general preference? Genuine Renault or Powerflex? there doesnt seem to be much of a difference price wise.

also the powerflex I can get race or road?

thoughts?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered the Powerflex purple road cheers! Spent a bit of time shopping about if this saves anyone the hassle who needs them lol....

ALL 172/182/cup/trophy etc etc
Outer mount 23mm - PFF6020723
Inner mount 25mm - PFF6020225

Kam Racing £66.96
Ktec Racing £64.80
Engine Dynamics £59.80
powerflexsuspensionbushes.co.uk £53.57 (with discount code Take20)
eBay UK Cheapest seller Larkspeed £53.56
Larkspeed.com Website £53.56

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
We have free next day delivery on ours which makes us look expensive to the casual eye.

As Powerflex ring us up and insist we have to sell at retail price I will match any deal online for you guys.
I should just sell on ebay instead as they dont seem to crack down on those companies.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
We have free next day delivery on ours which makes us look expensive to the casual eye.

As Powerflex ring us up and insist we have to sell at retail price I will match any deal online for you guys.
I should just sell on ebay instead as they dont seem to crack down on those companies.
Above prices were all Inc delivery. Worth speaking to them as they seem to be letting others get away with it,

Good offer will give you a shout for the rest of the bushes when I'm ordering 👍