ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue Clio 182 FF

2014 Clio 200t edc
Have you got any pics of the led plate light from the back at night showing the plate please bud?

PB Clio 172
Nice car but what is with the wind deflector ? really spoils it ! :rolleyes: As for carbon on blue I dont think it goes but its your car man !

Arctic 182 FF
What colour turinis you looking to get for your arctic mate?
Im currenly looking for some turinis too for mine, but cant decide what looks better silver or anthracite....

Liquid Yellow R27
What colour turinis you looking to get for your arctic mate?
Im currenly looking for some turinis too for mine, but cant decide what looks better silver or anthracite....

I'm thinking anthracite dude. Silver is tempting but I just think they take attention away from the cars colour itself a bit to much if that makes any sense at all lol :)

Liquid Yellow R27
I gave the car a clean inside and out this afternoon, so decided to get a few pictures. :)

dsc02546a.jpg

dsc02556ni.jpg

dsc02555w.jpg

dsc02554o.jpg

dsc02545ylcw.jpg

dsc02543td.jpg

dsc02541ly.jpg

dsc02540ei.jpg

dsc02549i.jpg

dsc02535i.jpg

F56 MINI Cooper S
Looks really nicethat, do like arctic. Was gonna do mine but looks like its going to lash it down

Liquid Yellow R27
Looks really nicethat, do like arctic. Was gonna do mine but looks like its going to lash it down

Thanks mate. It started raining just as I'd finished. Typical, but it did need a good clean to be fair. Best to get all the crap off than leave it on I suppose. At least, that's what I will keep telling myself lol. :)

F56 MINI Cooper S
what mileage is it on? I almost bought one identical back in sept, both cup packs (inc front splitter), arctic etc, but didnt go ahead with it. Lookin at that makes me wish i had done.

Liquid Yellow R27
what mileage is it on? I almost bought one identical back in sept, both cup packs (inc front splitter), arctic etc, but didnt go ahead with it. Lookin at that makes me wish i had done.
It was at 75,000 miles. Done a few thousand since buying it and have had no problems. I absolutely love it though.

Liquid Yellow R27
I decided to buy a set of HID Full Beams for the Clio as when I flash people it just looks rubbish and down country lanes and dark roads, the lights are the standard yellow colour. Only cost me £25, which I thought was pretty good. Some pictures below, but they're not the best pictures as taken of the iPhone but should give you an idea of the difference. With the HID fitted on the right and without on the left.

img1658go.jpg

img1655i.jpg

img1654u.jpg

HID on the left, standard on the right on this picture.

Liquid Yellow R27
A few pictures of the new numberplate light casing as requested. Took these when getting a few pictures with my mate in his Honda Civic Ep2. His car is pretty much the same colour as mine to, probably slightly different but not to the human eye :)

dsc02114h.jpg

dsc02113yl.jpg

Liquid Yellow R27
I brought a Si Tow Eye from Meek_racing on here at the West Midlands Clio Sport meet at Star City in Birmingham yesterday. Here's some pictures of it fitted, quite happy with it. :)

img1838e.jpg

img1840f.jpg

Renault Sport 182
Car looks Great mate best colour by far ;), dont really get the whole towing eye thing though, always reminds me of a bull with its nose pierced but each to their own.:eek:

Did it come with the F1 team sticker on the bonnet, i have a little stone chip thats starting to bubble right where that sticker sits and it would cover it up a treat lol? Grills looking a bit faded, sorry to point that out, i dont mean to be negitive just annoys me went plastic fades on cars, im going to G4 plastic treat mine and when its finally on the road.

Liquid Yellow R27
Car looks Great mate best colour by far ;), dont really get the whole towing eye thing though, always reminds me of a bull with its nose pierced but each to their own.:eek:

Did it come with the F1 team sticker on the bonnet, i have a little stone chip thats starting to bubble right where that sticker sits and it would cover it up a treat lol? Grills looking a bit faded, sorry to point that out, i dont mean to be negitive just annoys me went plastic fades on cars, im going to G4 plastic treat mine and when its finally on the road.

Thanks mate! Having the hole in the grill with nothing filling it annoyed me so I decided to get the tow eye. It came with the F1 Sticker when I brought it, might be worth covering your stone chip with one. I want to spray the grill and fog surrounds at some point as they are fading. I agree though, it's really annoying when the plastic fades on cars.

Renault Sport 182
Thanks mate! Having the hole in the grill with nothing filling it annoyed me so I decided to get the tow eye. It came with the F1 Sticker when I brought it, might be worth covering your stone chip with one. I want to spray the grill and fog surrounds at some point as they are fading. I agree though, it's really annoying when the plastic fades on cars.

Sorry feel like a git for posting about ur grill, just shows how nice your car is if the only thing some gimp can point out is a faded grill lol

Liquid Yellow R27
Sorry feel like a git for posting about ur grill, just shows how nice your car is if the only thing some gimp can point out is a faded grill lol

Haha not at all mate, constructive criticism. It's the people that just have nothing nice to say that p**s me off. I need to get the alloys refurbished and resprayed at some point. I was considering turinis, but think I'm just going to stick with the standard cup alloys.

Focus RS + S3
with the high beam HID kit, did you have to buy the ones that take a feed off the battery? so thye dont have to warm up so to speak?
its something i fancy doing

Liquid Yellow R27
What aerial is that matey?
Here's a link to the aerial on eBay for you. :)

with the high beam HID kit, did you have to buy the ones that take a feed off the battery? so thye dont have to warm up so to speak?
its something i fancy doing
Hey mate, I didn't buy the ones that connected to the battery. They do take time to heat up to the proper colour, but when they do they're really bright. They still look good when flashing people out as well though. Much better than the standard yellow ones. I can drop you a link to the set I brought if you like?

Focus RS + S3
thats why ive been thinking about it, you can get a harness that takes a feed off the battery and they flash instant as such, well so ive been told.
it would be good to see them flashing lol, like the newer expensive cars have.
im in no rush to get it done, jsut an idea but if you got a cheap link then why not lol

great thread by the way

Liquid Yellow R27
thats why ive been thinking about it, you can get a harness that takes a feed off the battery and they flash instant as such, well so ive been told.
it would be good to see them flashing lol, like the newer expensive cars have.
im in no rush to get it done, jsut an idea but if you got a cheap link then why not lol

great thread by the way

Thanks mate. I will try get a video of them up at some point, flashing and everything lol. I'd say they're well worth getting though. I paid £25 for the set off eBay, which was a bargain really. Link here :)

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
Hi mate the link above are for the jaguar are those the ones you got or did you get ones for the clio?

172,Valver
Car is looking mint mate!

P.S your gearknob looks very like a richbrook one for people that have been asking.