ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic blue - with a hint of darkness!

Following on from spraying my badges graphite grey, I had my alloys refurbished and resprayed to match :)
Also today I removed the back seats as they are pointless.

A quick shot to show the badges in graphite grey:

DSC_8963.jpg

And a bit more room to transport my mountain bike too!:

DSC_8972.jpg

And a few very quick shots by the Malvern hills, this is by no means a 'photoshoot', just some quick shots.

DSC_8980-copy.jpg

DSC_8975-copy.jpg

DSC_8978.jpg

The alloys do look fairly light in those snaps, but they are quite dark, which was exactly what I was after :)

Oh, btw, the first person to say it would look better lowered gets shot!! I am aware of this, but there's not a lot I can do about it at the mo! :(

This gives you the idea of how dark they actually are: (this is lowered in photoshop too ;))

DSC_8954copy.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
only critisism, you shoulda left the diamond on the wheels, chrome.
easily replaced.

other than that looks spot on!

only critisism, you shoulda left the diamond on the wheels, chrome.
easily replaced.

other than that looks spot on!

I did think of doing that but I thought it would look a bit odd and out of place. Especially as all my other diamonds are grey too.

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Will look even better with the sportlines fitted Dan. Car looked mint this afternoon.:cool:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Very nice fella, lovely scenery :)

out ov interest, the driver side wing on the 3rd pic, looks darker to the rest ov the car ?

Will look even better with the sportlines fitted Dan. Car looked mint this afternoon.:cool:

lol cheers m8! Wont be too long I hope :)

Very nice fella, lovely scenery :)

out ov interest, the driver side wing on the 3rd pic, looks darker to the rest ov the car ?

Had even noticed that! I think its just the way the light it hitting the different panels. It looks the same close up I assure you :)

Qashcow
looking good dan, as quade says will look hella funky hot when its dropped a bit

what type of biking do you do? ive got my bike in the garage an havent really used it for a year or so, might be worth getting it out again

Just general mountain biking - usually cross country stuff just to try and keep fit lol But I go to the Forest of Dean occasional too for a bit of downhill action too :)
Ive got a Scott Ransom 30, so even with the wheels off its pretty bulky! What do you ride?

Qashcow
pmsl, it aint that bad riz..... well, sort of

i used to race BSX years ago so have a kinda mash up of everything, DDG bsx frame with bomber Z1's (i think....) an hope DH4's etc. i love going down hills but not too hot with going up them anymore lol

200 Gordini
Nice little mods.. Did you notice alot of difference with the seats removed?

Better pics from the front?

I might have some other pics from the front. I'll post em up tomorrow.

A difference...? Hell yeh! Removing the seats must have taken 1 second of the 0-60 time!! :p

But seriously..! There isnt much difference no, it's a bit noisier and you can hear the rear brakes being applied, but other than that, not much no :)

106 GTI
Painted my badges amphasite a few days ago too see that you and R8byb have done it, bugga lol.

Anyways looking good

lol, yeh soz forgot about that!

As you brought this thread up, I'll post up some pics of my car after a days detailing session!

DSC_9148.jpg

DSC_9155.jpg

DSC_9151.jpg

Shiny :)

Are those pics from the front(ish!) ok?