ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ards test

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Well had my ards test today and i am now a racing driver.
next join the club and pay my race entry.
just a couple of bits to do to the car and should be ready for rockingham in april.
Will be a baptisim of fire as i have never driven there and its my first race, but what could go wrong.lol

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
figured it out in the end lol.
done a rolling road today and got this

Attachments

• WP_20150207_15_32_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150207_15_32_08_Pro.jpg
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 85

Sigmamark

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 530 Touring
Which series are you entering?
I have a lightly modded 182, but don't fancy putting worse suspension and a Ktec ECU on at a cost of over £2k in order to enter the 750 mc series, but will probably get beaten horribly because of a largely standard motor if I enter the Castle Combe series or the CSCC Tintops series!

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i am going in the french trophy. standard cars with basic mods such as polybushes/ better pads
i think in total its cost about 4 grand for everthing up to first race.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Good luck mate I will keep to sprints and hillclimbs seems a bit cheaper lol

182cup & 172 racecar
Which series are you entering?
I have a lightly modded 182, but don't fancy putting worse suspension and a Ktec ECU on at a cost of over £2k in order to enter the 750 mc series, but will probably get beaten horribly because of a largely standard motor if I enter the Castle Combe series or the CSCC Tintops series!
Come and join us at Track Attack Race Club, we run a 'Standard class' all you need is, roll cage, fire ex and cut off switch. What could be cheaper than!

Bob, why don't you come to our trackday in March Sat 7th, it's at Rockingham, so it will give you a little practice.

Be good to see you, knew you'd make it in the end.
Join the French revolution!!!

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
if funds allow i would like to come to get some practice in but if not and i can convince the wife then we may just come allong for the crack and to meet some of the others and to check out the cars to make sure ive done mine right.
viva la france