ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are clios’ cursed

Im always reading about people driving into brand new clios and dreading it...and guess what, someone just drove into mine :( had it just under a month. Was parked outside my flat and someone in a Ferrari reversed into it...At least he hung around though! Evenutally I walked out on to my balcony and noticed...Got all the details and everything, but totally gutted :(

2004 1.2 Dynamique

LOL at bad invincable, unlucky mate as i said in another post there has been loads of posts this week saying people have crashed their clios!

Yeh, not much damage to his at all though (although Im sure itll still cost a packet)...My passenger door wont open (totally f*cked), and below the door is a bit of a mess too. No other panels look damaged though, just not sure if the whole car looks a bit wonky on its suspension (i.e. leaning to one side)...Think this is possible?

Well, the garage reckons about a grands worth of damage. Need a new door & skirt and crease removing from the door sill. Think it was a 360 Spider (from looking at photos) that hit it...Nice, at least my clio was dented with style.

tiTTy & SV650

lol at least it wasnt Nas in his SLR hed have scarpered...

unlucky, at least it was done in style like you say.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

:( thats awful....and yeah there is a lot of this happening lately :cry:....hope it all gets sorted ok

Mini Cooper S sport

Gutted mate, but if somethings gonna dent your car, it might as well be a Ferrari! Im sure he was at least as gutted as you!