ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are fog lights on Cup same on all clios

I have a smashed front fog light which I need to replace, and was wondering whether fog lights on the Cup are just the normal ones you get on any other Clio?

Dont want some Renault dealer telling me they are special Cup ones costing twice as much if theyre really not. Anyone know an approx price? third party to buy off?

Also, has anyone done the replacement themselves? as if its easy, ill do it myself rather than get the dealer to do it.

Cheers

ICE'dberg MK2 172

No they are not the same as other clios....I know I have had so much hassle trying to find a replacement!!!

Even Renault couldnt get it right...no change there then. Gave them my VIN and they said here you go....a Megane fog light. They swore blind that was definately what was fitted to my 172 MK2. took them out side and said why was it bigger than the one I had in my bumper??????? er....dont know sir, youll have to book it in and well have to remove it and send it Renault.

Took it out myself and it had a part no on it...rang them up and £59 +vat!!!!!

Speak to Mike172sport he can get them cheaper

part no is... 8200002470

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1076530968__PICT0071.jpg

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

all clio 2 phase 2 use the same front foglight apart from the v6 that may be different but i would need to check..