ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are G3 products any good?

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
Hi

I picked up a fabric case of G3 car care products, got it for next to nothing but is this stuff rated?

Includes vehicle wash, bird poop remover, glass cleaner, alloy cleaner, fabric cleaner.

Cheers

Clio 172 phase 1
Farecla make g3 and I like their product the compounds are very good even if they are very dusty from a detailing point of view .... But IMO I like them

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Thank u Yelow billy fer the spelin leson and 4 pointless coments

Hi hows the car?

I hope you enjoyed CSS and found that Clio drivers are all a good bunch....lol

I hope your wife enjoyed it to?

Back to the OP, they have been around for many years so it should be fine. But yes alot of these products that company's offer is a bit trail and error.

A safe bet is the Autoglym Super resin polish or SRP for short.

Enjoy the cleaning...:)

Ask a pointless question get a pointless answer lad!!

Just bought some Sunpat peanut butter and a new spoon, anyone tried it, is it any good? (See Potter?)

His not a lad matey, his pict is of his late son whose car he has kept in his memory.

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Phase1sr and the other sensible comments

No probs, don't mind a bit of banter but don't see the original question pointless, I don't want my paint stripping, perhaps Yell will allow me to test it on his first or perhaps he gets good results with the peanut stuff?

I am not into finer points of 'detailing' not even sure what it entails but see lots of strange comments here like is this clay any good and that solution rubbish or what, so my question must fit in?

I normally just wash and wax and yes about three times a year use the Autoglym SRP and if you see how it gleams then it must be working OK.

We're still talking about the trip down to Duxford, the cars first long run, will be the first of many I'm sure,

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Give it a blast and report back mate. Not used it myself but new stuff is allways nice to try :)

Honda & VW
Apologies for the blunt unhelpful response obvuz, will put it down to lack of sleep (7 week old baby).

i usually get pissed off myself when people give me stupid replies to my posts.

with regards to a proper reply, sorry never used before so can't comment.