ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are Mk1 clio subframes direct fit into Mk2's?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
did a search and could only find one reference that didn't reveal much..

Jap Box
Id also like to know this as apparently williams seats are the most comfy ones ever, plus ive seen sets going dirt cheap :rasp:

From owning both I think they are quite a bit different dimensions wise, moreso the drop from the exhaust tunnel...

Seats :) We're in the Interior section lol

Engine ones are completely different where they mount too if anyone finds this looking for that also...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Seats yeah lol..

I was hoping to get some valver/willy seats to fit - after a good retrim mind ;)

They would do, just make some subframes to fit, I did with my Mk2 as all the ones 'on the market' were rubbish/really high

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I had a customer ask me about doing this after sitting in my mk1. williams seats are the best seats ever , bar none

Seats are cheap as chips - retrim matching the rear seats would be a damn sight cheaper than new buckets!