ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

are my brakes buggered pics....?

hi everyone oics of my standard pics and pads are they about buggered if not how much life do you think i have left? also if i bought new discs will the pads i have on now be ok or will they damage the new disc? cheers thanks

Attachments

• CIMG0035 (Large).JPG
    CIMG0035 (Large).JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 104
  • CIMG0036 (Large).JPG
    CIMG0036 (Large).JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 106
  • CIMG0037 (Large).JPG
    CIMG0037 (Large).JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 118

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Its hard to tell how much of a lip that is but the pads look fine to me and disks are ok I reckon.

If you buy new discs you should also buy new pads, but you can replace pads without changing the discs.

cheers guys for your comments so far how the hell do you clean up the discs do you mean the outer edge buddy??

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
They look fine to me buddy. The pads look like they have about 75% left!

Not much of a lip on the discs either as John said.

I've literally just finished changing mine and to be honest i prob had a fair bit left in the discs and about 2-3 k left on the pads but i wanted the upgrade.

cheers guys thanks for that i am going to buy the parts and get it done later on around july/august time i think cheers everyone for your help

182 inside
looks like you discs are below min. legal limit. hard to tell. measure the thickness and check it's not below 18mm