ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are you ready for FCS ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
im praying for good weather for Saturday (and Sunday!) as ive not finished my car yet to the standard id like it

im only just getting to grips with the PC

ive managed to give the bonnet, doors and back wings a going over but they need doing again to remove the swirls, fully done the bonnet and both front wings and one door, the other door and rear wings both need glazing/sealing/waxing, as does the boot

ive not had time to hoover properly inside either but i have cleaned my mats and they have come up really well

wheels badly need a refurb and the bonnet/bumper is peppered badly with stone chips

i should have booked the whole week off work !

106 GTi
Hardly started mine yet, Gave it a coat of #7 and a quick coat of wax on Tuesday and that's it so far.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Hi Brun, how are you getting on now with the Megs #83?

Its a great product but can be tricky to work with. Might be worth having a go with Sonus restore next time really easy to work and a lovely glossy finish.

Cheers Tim

Octavia VRS
- Done most of the interior
- Did a biggish clean on the wheels
- Clayed
- Only managed one coat of Scratch X, arm is still sore!
- Did tyre/trim dressing

- Need to SRP/EGP/Carnuba wax
- Need to polish all glass
- Need to fit 172 spoiler
- Finish off bits of interior

Think that's it, got a half day off work tomorrow to do it

M2 Competition
Lol, just a half day... :D

Am about to attempt fitting my cliosport decals, gulp, air bubbles here we go.

Drive in hand car wash and wax for me,
by the time have driven 200 miles twil be filthy, lol

ant

yep.
i've cleaned my wheels [they're in the shed] and er, thats about it. stone chips, dents and swirls aplenty!!! :)

RS Megane DCi 175
I did the interior last night, will be polishing the wheels tonight and washing / polishing the whole car on saturday - rain or shine!!

106 GTi
Suns out here and its nearly home time which is good. Hoping to get a coat of Nattys Blue on tonight and treat all the leather with some Z10, dress the interior plastics etc.

Day off tommorrow, but who knows what the weather will do !

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Geez! i wont be able to clean mine :(

Gf's birthday today going out tonight for a meal with her friends, then tomorrow going shopping with her in b-ham, then a party, then saturday a meal for too... an i wont go home on saturday sooo :( dirty dirty cup inside :) an maybe a bit shinny on the outside! :p

after getting it pc'd tuesday by brazo himself just a quick spruce up on sat for me and a quick vac and she will be looking sweet.

AstraVan Sportive
SO glad i dont have to clean the car before FCS, got enough to fix before i can even make the drive, nightmare

On the plus side, meguiars has been flying off the shelves this week!

no im not. one fog light not working. need to fix asap
clean the wheels, spend couple hours on them :)
put my plates on.

i duno

BMW E46 330i Touring
Mine's staying as it is until Saturday afternoon now, just no point maintaining it any further because the mission of a drive will ruin the finer points.

I'll just be bringing my array of cleaning goodies and hope I have access to water if I need it on Sunday!

Skoda Fabia vRS
whats the chances of water being available ?

im pretty sure its available on the Saturday but not certain about Sunday

BMW E46 330i Touring
At the very least there'll be sinks available in the toilets, it'll just depend how long you've got to queue up to get your hands on it!

al

ST on the way...
Mine's nearly ready, done some washing and waxing and exterior trim but don't think i'll be washing when I get there, at most if it's not too mucky it'll get a quick megs detail.

Going to enjoy the day not to wash cars! ;)

RS Megane DCi 175
Dave Cli02 said:
The Lords a pi55ing here in Wigan, hope it's dry tomorrow! :D

No kiddin!
Tomorrow should be drier tho - up early on a saturday tho = :dead: