ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** AREA REP JOB UP FOR GRABS ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
It is that time again... I need the following...

North East Area Rep.

North West (north) Area Rep.

IOM Area Rep.

North Wales Area Rep.

I have a few people for the South West (west) job in the pipeline, so thank you for the masive interest i got! was quite overwhelming tbh!

Now in my last applications was all done on YT videos... All changed this time. I quickly bashed up a few questions for you to answer... Nothing tricky, but take your time and make them good answers for me please.

I am going to put a time limit for applications for a week I think. Hopefully that allows everyone enough time.

Ok, so when you apply, put the title of the job you want in the subject of the PM message, then go through the answers for me please.

The questions are as follows:

Question 1:

How many of the annual events have you been to? (FCS and TRAX)

Question 2.

What ideas do you have to make the meets in the SW better than all the others?

Question 3.

What is your current location and what car do you drive? (pics of car if possible, we obviously prefer clio's for reps but if you have something different it is not an issue tbh, it is more out of cuiosity. This is not a question that will win or lose you the job.)

Question 4.

What characterisics do you have as a person that makes you beleive you have the qualities as a ClioSport Area Rep?

Question 5.

Give me a youtube music video (not bothered by embedding, link is fine as i prefer the surprise) showing me your passion for life, cliosport, our club and your persona.

Question 6.

This is a free question for you to tell me why you would be the best person for the job. Anything goes.

-------------------------------

All the best, I look forward to your responses!

Seb

[YOUTUBE]6eJpORI7tx4[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.