M manji Car dCi 100 Nov 6, 2006 #1 Hi, Has any of you ever seen it? Its P/N is 7711235228, and I think it's part of Renault Boutique :quiet: Cheers, J
Hi, Has any of you ever seen it? Its P/N is 7711235228, and I think it's part of Renault Boutique :quiet: Cheers, J
Has Car RS 182 - Black Gold Nov 6, 2006 #2 Yup its and addition as you say. Iirc its pricy from Renault. Theres a fake/aftermarket one available on Ebay, pretty much the same!
Yup its and addition as you say. Iirc its pricy from Renault. Theres a fake/aftermarket one available on Ebay, pretty much the same!
Chris1.4RT Car ex Clio 172 owner :( Nov 6, 2006 #3 I wouldn't mind something like this. To go with my slippers, pipe and Five Live. Not sure how easy it'd be to fit though.
I wouldn't mind something like this. To go with my slippers, pipe and Five Live. Not sure how easy it'd be to fit though.
Has Car RS 182 - Black Gold Nov 6, 2006 #4 Chris1.4RT said: I wouldn't mind something like this. To go with my slippers, pipe and Five Live. Not sure how easy it'd be to fit though. Click to expand... It all clips into place IIRC. Uses all fixing points already in the car, great for long journeys!
Chris1.4RT said: I wouldn't mind something like this. To go with my slippers, pipe and Five Live. Not sure how easy it'd be to fit though. Click to expand... It all clips into place IIRC. Uses all fixing points already in the car, great for long journeys!
Has Car RS 182 - Black Gold Nov 6, 2006 #6 I had a quick look at one in a show room car they had in. The renault one felt quite nice, i dont see why the ebay ones shud be much different. They can be practical
I had a quick look at one in a show room car they had in. The renault one felt quite nice, i dont see why the ebay ones shud be much different. They can be practical
leighk18 Car FOR SALE!!! Nov 6, 2006 #7 i seen these on ebay but dont you think they would look bit tacky in a little hatch
Chris1.4RT Car ex Clio 172 owner :( Nov 7, 2006 #8 I think it could add an extra bit of class so long as it looks like it's meant to be there. How many other small cars do you see with arm rests?
I think it could add an extra bit of class so long as it looks like it's meant to be there. How many other small cars do you see with arm rests?
MRBILLYUK ClioSport Club Member Car FF Jeden Osiem Dwa Nov 7, 2006 #10 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ARMREST-CONSO...sPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting