ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arrrrrrgh sum1 has scratched my car

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob
Im really p***ed off parked my car outside my m8's house for about 10 min and come out 2 find a nice deep scratch right down the back quater
smiley7.gif
. im guessing a pram because there is a school just round the corner and lots of people walk past with prams and it was when school was just finishing it has REALLY FU**ED ME OFF. so peeps dont park ur car near a school

is1

Integra Type R DC2
I doubt it was a pram, maybe a bike but frankly, if it is properly deep, it will be one of the horrid little monsters that we breed who go to school to make all the other kids' lives a pain.

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob
u bunch of knobs exept rob5gt how would you of liked it if u had a f**k off scratch down the side of your car. dont see the point in commenting if u havent got ewt decent 2 say

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
How deep is the scratch ? Just the paint, down to bare metal, or deep enough to hide a body in ?

u bunch of knobs exept rob5gt how would you of liked it if u had a f**k off scratch down the side of your car. dont see the point in commenting if u havent got ewt decent 2 say

The irony is strong in this'un.

It's nice
try turtlewax colour magic scratch remover,comes in a toothpaste tube
that may be able to cover your scratch if its not too deep
about 8 quid

328, MK1 Clio 1.4

I think we may have said some more sympathy for you, if you didn't write like a Spastic.

Listerine & Poledo
I've got 2 scuffs on my car, both by people who didn't have any courtesy to leave details.

But I dont go crying to the internet about it.

Thats the problem with these forums, loads of people more interested in takin the piss, rather than tryin to be helpfull.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I'm always helpful if the OP in the thread is nice and doesn't act like a f**king mongoose.

Which in 90% of cases means I'm not helpful. That's the problem with this forum, not the lack of help.

Look through the threads, the eloquent and polite people pretty much always get good advise.

Then the rude, retarded and aggressive ones just usually ignore advice any way. So it's become the general position to take the piss out of them. Serves them right, poorly educated c***s.

I cant really see anything wrong with what he put in his first post, Then the first reply is taking the piss. Why even bother writing anythin if uve got no interest in the post, or cant say anything usefull.

So every 1 on here should have the best education in the world, speak the queens english and be an expert in absolutely everything. or just not bother posting. If only we could all be perfect.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
No, it's not about that. It's about having a good quality of written communication, which is f**king easy by the way, I'm dyslexic and I manage fine.

Then secondly being polite and elequent. Not about being an expert.

Did you not even read anything I wrote? You're proving yourself to be a mong.

I read everything you wrote, but the amount of times people have no usefull input so just take the piss is a joke. I cant see why ur so bothered by the way write their posts.
Oh and your coming across as very polite and eloquent with the way u hurl abuse.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've had my car keyed. Probably the most annoying thing that's ever happened to me. But there was no way of finding out or proving who did it, so I got it fixed and moved on.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, I haven't been in Clio discussion for a long time. I can see why the influx of retards thread in GC is always simmering with contempt.