ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Artic 172 carbon bonnet

Dynamique Flamer
No fair! You looked younger than me and in a sport me is not happy :mad::mad:

Artic 172 carbon bonnet and anthra diamonds. Think it may have been a 54 plate. Segensworth roundabout blondish hair :eek: Both looked at each other lol. Around 8.40am this morning.

tiTTy & SV650
Allow me to be the clio geek here, you don't get Arctic 172's and you don't get 54 plate 172's (maybe some exceptions).

So it's either a Mondial blue cup or if it was a 54 plate then it's a 182 [/geekness]

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Allow me to be the clio geek here, you don't get Arctic 172's and you don't get 54 plate 172's (maybe some exceptions).

So it's either a Mondial blue cup or if it was a 54 plate then it's a 182 [/geekness]

i dunno whats more geeky - the fact that you know this much or the fact that u ended your post with an HTML [/geekness] tag... haha :hail:

Dynamique Flamer
Sorry but I don't have a sport and I'm a girl that's my excuse today lol. Well it was blue! And I am pretty sure people have called that colour artic before. Oh well.