ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

artic 182s with recaros and cup packs

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
hi guys just bought a artic blue 182 with recaros and cup packs

its the only one i have seen with cup packs and the recaros. i have only ever seen 2 other artics for sale with recaros but they had no cup packs

on the renault website it says there are 25 artics with recaros does anyone know how many had both the cup packs and the seats

Black 182 + Recaros
I dont understand why anybody would pay for the Recaro seats but not for the cup packs.

I haven't seen any 182's with Recaros and cup packs, except for my own of course which is black gold.

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Mine has...would have thought most with Recaros would have
been ordered with cup packs.............why wouldn't someone
pay the extra for the pack option?

Clio 182 cup
I've got an artic blue 182 with recaros and both cup packs. Bought it last july and think its the nuts. luckily enough to stumble across it on autotrader, had to travel 200 miles to get it but was definitely worth it. havent seen any other around either.

Clio 182 + Recaros
I've seen an artic blue 182 with recaro's and cup packs, in the Caldicot area (S. Wales), I've got the same options on my Black Gold Clio, from my own experience a great combination.

Clio 182 cup
i bought mine from a guy in Newport (s.wales) so it might be the same one as there's obviously not that many of them around

Clio 182 + Recaros
i bought mine from a guy in Newport (s.wales) so it might be the same one as there's obviously not that many of them around

Fairly good chance its the same car, looked very very clean when I saw it on the road.

clio 182
that mite have been mine you seen, i got recaros and both the cup packs, half the reason i boght this one was the recaros i was sold as soon as i seen um.im always goin round newport area

Clio 182 + Recaros
that mite have been mine you seen, i got recaros and both the cup packs, half the reason i boght this one was the recaros i was sold as soon as i seen um.im always goin round newport area

I have seen the same car quite a few times in the summer. I haven't seen many clios (apart from Trophys) with recaros. Hence tend to remember spotting them.