ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

As biased as a chicken about chicken soup

cock mobile.
Re: As biast as a chicken about chicken soup

People are always biased, if he posted on here, we'd all say the 182.

It's not really a comparison though, if it was an MCS or a 182 then it would be a tougher choice.

106 GTi

It's a mini forum - not suprised which way the votes have gone!

The guy who has the 182 in the pics is on here.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Yep i recognise that car and hers.Didnt he get her an exhaust or something for it...
Take both cars for a drive and see what they would pick too...

ian

BMW M3

Was quite impressed by their views on the 182... thought we would get more of a slating.

Really frustrated i cant post back to the guy that said the 182 is coping the mini with the strips.... wasnt the whole point of the strips on the blue 182 in memory of the old renault gordini?

black golf v6 4 motion
i have test driven mini cooper and coopers and cooper s works and found them all terrible didn't like them at all hate the supercharger whirr really small and cramped inside and didn't fell as compitant as my clio in corners (maybe coz i'm used to the clio)..

thomss you got your car fixed then?

having just test driven a cooper s 170bhp version i was quite impressed, liked it in comparison to the 172 i have test driven. still quite tempted by the 182 like but not sure i can handle the french depreciation for a fourth time, or the niggly faults you get. but cooper s is serious money.........