ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AS PROMISED, CLIO 197 IN WHITE AT WORK

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
As promised yesturday, i took some pics of the white 197 with the polished rims at work 2day. enjoy

Attachments

• 24012008193.jpg
    24012008193.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 446
  • 24012008194.jpg
    24012008194.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 366
  • 24012008195.jpg
    24012008195.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 344
  • 24012008197.jpg
    24012008197.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 234
  Clio 197
Didnt even realise they didnt the standard 197 in white. Gutted.

Bit disappointed they didnt have the centre caps polished and why are the mirrors painted silver. Would definately want the centre caps done the same as the wheels.

nice!!!! I really like that, not keen on the wing mirrors but the wheels are great!! How much is it on for? Also..... are red callipers being fitted as standard now or are they an option?

320d
Prefer the Cup with the contrasting black body plastics to break up the white

Not keen on silver mirrors either

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Interesting. First (ff) 197 in white i've seen. Are those wheels an option now? They'll look nice on my Albi ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
from what i have seen recently all the 197s we have had all have come with the red brembos, has to be seen in real life, makes me dribble lol, not literaly

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cup chassis ;)

10mm lower, uprated spring rates and red brembos ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
yes wheels are an option, not sure at what cost but i bet its a bit, another renault garage have a megane f1 in white on the way, seen the pics looks awesome

wheels in anthracite red brembos n cup suspension is...£400...iv had it on my R/B lol being delivered feb 27th fingers crossed...wot u owners fink of them?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Does that one just have every option then? I see Cup/Lux packs and Recaros!

How much is it up at?

Dan

I'm not keen on the mirrors, but other than that I really do like it:cool: The polished wheels look sooo much better than the black ones i've seen on some 197's.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Does that one just have every option then? I see Cup/Lux packs and Recaros!

How much is it up at?

Dan

No xenons.

S'a good point. Although my ideal spec wouldn't include the Xenons if I had to pay for them anyway heh. Or the climate.

197 FF, Cup Packs, Recaros, those polished and maybe the pimp tints on the back. White, then I'd have the mirrors and side stripes sprayed gloss black, maybe....

Dan

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
hopefully will have some pics of the white 230 f1 soon, will have gloss black wheels with mirrors 2 match

200 Ultra Red
Never really been a big fan of the 197, but after seeing it in white my opinion is starting to change.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
white.jpg

looks nicer i think not a 100% perfect shop but hey i am a little inebriated shall we say, well i am on holiday untill mon :D

Last edited:
  Cliosport 197
wouldn't mind changing my mirrors on my black 197,what do you think they will look like??can you order these??

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Whats with the silver mirrors :S whos bright idea was that.

Lovely car otherwise

172 A Cupwork Orange™
wouldn't mind changing my mirrors on my black 197,what do you think they will look like??can you order these??

post a decent pic of ur car and what colour u want and i'll atempt to shop em for you

106 GTi
Silver mirrors look crap.

Liking the wheels though, would like to see them on Black. Apart from again the centre caps don't match !!! Like touches make all the difference.