ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

As requested - MATTD’s Euro Clio

clio i think

errrr, think he tried too hard to make it look euro. smooth but why the splitter & stupid blue fogs???? i like a standard looking valver/williams much better, in my opinion

[Edited by Clio_romford on 7/9/2005 1:39:08 AM]

i really really like that, starting to wish i hadnt sold my mk1 now, lol, even though it was only an RT...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

very nice!!

i would stick the standard front bumper and bonnet back on though. too ott for my liking.

other than that though...its farking lovely!!

--chris

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by Clio_romford on 09 July 2005
errrr, think he tried too hard to make it look euro.

errrr, think thats the point lol

Looks bad ass IMO:D

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Possibly the f**kin best mark 1 clio i have ever seen, f**kin absolutley minty f**kin mintus minteier than minty mint!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you selling it LOL ???

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I love the back and sides... all very simple and smooth, but i hate the front, all bubbly and the lines dont match

Gorgeous wheels too

Euro gone a bit Max Poo....the TH lines rule but the bumper, bonnet, front and back lights and skirts are terrible IMO. Standard silver valver slammed on the Schmidts with smooth tailgate, delocked etc would have been sweet!

what is it with pplz on this site... y cant you just sit back & appreciate that he has done a very good job, there is nothing i look at on that car & go "hmmm that shouldnt be there" everything fits in very well!

Thats his car, thats his creation, thats unique! thats a very well done modded mk1 clio which you will not see another like!

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 09 July 2005

Standard silver valver slammed on the Schmidts with smooth tailgate, delocked etc would have been sweet!

Any1 can do that! yeah it would be nice, but it would be also "yeah i like that, i saw one just like it last week"

that reminds me of my car, subtle & not OTT but will turn heads, without having to do too much. top job Matt! fooking love your car!

Alot like Paul (fierces187 clio) not OTT but very very tasteful.

[Edited by connor on 09 July 2005 at 2:04pm]

Thats pretty damn samrt.

IMO the exhaust is nasty and the front could be nicer somehow...I think it might be the cheapo fogs.. it just looks a bit messy.

Lovin the Rims and the whole euro effect though :D

Mk2 Golf GTI

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 09 July 2005

what is it with pplz on this site... y cant you just sit back & appreciate that he has done a very good job, there is nothing i look at on that car & go "hmmm that shouldnt be there" everything fits in very well!

See thats your opinion! No need to get funny when other people share theirs.

I personally think it is nice apart from the front end, theres a bit too much going on for a euro stlye car. Would look better without the valver bonnet, splitter (or at least a more simple one), dodgy fogs and i think it would be good to get rid of the cheap mesh and stick some of those polished chrome bars in instead!

Quote: Originally posted by spirez on 09 July 2005

See thats your opinion! No need to get funny when other people share theirs.

its how people sometimes put across their opinions that makes me get funny as you put it.

Would look better without the valver bonnet,

then how would the bonnet close?

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.

personally i dont like it but i see a lot of work done to it and fair play to ya nice car just not my style.

:cool:

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 09 July 2005

Standard silver valver slammed on the Schmidts with smooth tailgate, delocked etc would have been sweet!

Any1 can do that! yeah it would be nice, but it would be also "yeah i like that, i saw one just like it last week"

[Edited by connor on 09 July 2005 at 2:04pm]
Its not a case of "what is it with people on this site".....just because we all appreciate Clios doesnt mean we have to appreciate them modified in the same way. I believe in my post it stated IMO (In My Opinion) you cannot argue with my opinion because its mine and not yours:). I was constructive in my post about the certain aspects of the car I appreciate and criticised the parts I feel would improve the look of it! Yes anyone could do a silver valver with TH Lines...but anyone could do the same as the posted one although as I said IMO it would not look as good.

Col

BTW that photochopped ones getting closer but the skirts are still wrong and ceratinly not "euro"....Winstons is more euro and a case of less is more....if only he could afford the Schmidts;)

Skoda Fabia vRS

i like the idea of it, i think losin those front fogs would make it more euro looking

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 09 July 2005

I dont like:
Colour
Smoothing
Wheels
Ride height
Front bumper
Lights
Wing mirrors
Badboy bonnet
Each to their own i suppose.

LY 200

Like the colour but not much else!!!

Never been a euro fan tho so that could have summin to do with it!!!

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 10 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 09 July 2005I dont like:
Colour
Smoothing
Wheels
Ride height
Front bumper
Lights
Wing mirrors
Badboy bonnet[/QUOTE]Each to their own i suppose.

Why did you edit my post numbnuts ? Even if i had said that im entitled to my opinion and theres no sl*gging off or stupid comments.