ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

asap answer-meg's all metal nxt polish

dosnt matter ive done it now and the alloys seem quite good buffed up like brand new also the exhaust pipes aswell and they come up a treat.
 
I have used in on my alloys to clean them up. Then I gave them a coat of AG super resin polish and topped with AG Extra gloss protection. They look fine... :)
 
Alloy wheels are just painted like the bodywork, I would stick to polishes intended for paint rather than metal polish on them my self.
 
Back
Top