ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Asking for some out of the box thinking please?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Although its the norm and probaly not the cheapest

...Coilovers, does look good though mate

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If you changed those wheels i'll f**king find you callum!

It looks mint. The best it's looked

I heart these wheels more than turinis!

How much did they cost?

Offset?

330Ci Clubsport
pac2.jpg

More poke than viagr
As said before mate, willy wheels look ace on there. TBH after its dropped, you may not need to change the wheels ;)

I was going to suggest spacers aswell, as a cheaper alternative to coilovers. Thats what ive done, whacked some 20mm spacers on to widen it. Although the plan was originally to then buy some coilovers and swap them, but seeing as i now havnt got a job that dosnt look too likely :cry:

No, check the position of the washer jets

Flame Red Delight
As said before mate, willy wheels look ace on there. TBH after its dropped, you may not need to change the wheels ;)

I was going to suggest spacers aswell, as a cheaper alternative to coilovers. Thats what ive done, whacked some 20mm spacers on to widen it. Although the plan was originally to then buy some coilovers and swap them, but seeing as i now havnt got a job that dosnt look too likely :cry:

No, check the position of the washer jets

Have put my name down for coilovers so i will muck about with the interior in the meantime and see what i can come up with :)

120d M Sport
Too many cheap mods can end up looking tacky.

If you want it to look good, spend a bit of money.

V-Maxx coilovers, £400, alloy refurb, £200, done! Having a really low car I gaurantee will make you like it more, I know most on here are lowered but how many slammed cars do you actually see out and about?

Flame Red Delight
Vmaxx group buy 3 I have put my name down for, I am thinking about phase 2 dash conversion but will need some help fitting ? And I might refurb the wheels and fit my bucket seats :)

120d M Sport
Too many cheap mods can end up looking tacky.

If you want it to look good, spend a bit of money.

V-Maxx coilovers, £400, alloy refurb, £200, done! Having a really low car I gaurantee will make you like it more, I know most on here are lowered but how many slammed cars do you actually see out and about?

I see you went with this sound piece of advice in the end ;)

Looks good on the V-Maxx's :approve:

Flame Red Delight
yea mate waiting for the weather to clear up and i will properly detail this thing and i will be taking some pics and posting them up, very happy with the car tbh :) thanks to dave (.)(.)