ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassin's Creed II

Citroen DS3 DSport
I may break the seal on AC1 and see if I like it. Had it stored in a drawer for over a year.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
For the guys who ordered with ShopTo, can you check your tracking with Royal Mail? I put the code in and it said it was delivered to Hengoed office... in August!? Something definitely wrong there.

Couldn't get into the first one, got it when it came out and there was just too many buttons for me :( Played it once and its been gathering dust eversince.

Talking of sealed games - i unsealed my QW:ET limited collectors edition game yesterday - didn't like that either (And i have had that since it came out.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
i was in sainsburys earlier and i kept picking it up and putting it down. didnt buy it in the end but i think staff thought i was on crack. that was 37 pounds there

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
not played it yet :( it will be full on cained tomorow thou and ill post my views :D i liked the 1st one alot but it became repetative so im hoping theve sorted it.

Astra Bertone Coupe
Got it off eBay for £26. Comes in a jewel case rather than DVD box and doesn't have instructions but those things aren't worth the extra £14ish :rasp:

Got it off eBay for £26. Comes in a jewel case rather than DVD box and doesn't have instructions but those things aren't worth the extra £14ish :rasp:

Only if your gonna keep it for ever , it's not worth a carrot trade in , and when it's old it'll be only worth peanuts on the Bay.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
been playing it all day. love it. the dialogue is alot better than the first one and better location. nearly onto venice from starting it from 1pm

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
im upto sync 10 where you offically join the creed. dont know how much longers left? its hard as fook to get altair's armor but worth it!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Bloody hell.

Well, I'm at the bit where you kill that black haired guy with the awful bob. It's in the castle with Mario and his men. Then you go back to the Villa with him.

Awesome stuff. Just getting into it, learning moves and stuff :cool:

Motorbikes
Bloody hell.

Well, I'm at the bit where you kill that black haired guy with the awful bob. It's in the castle with Mario and his men. Then you go back to the Villa with him.

Awesome stuff. Just getting into it, learning moves and stuff :cool:

I've just done this bit, was quite cool.

There are references to Altair etc so I'm guessing that since I never completed the first one I might be missing something between the Templars and Assassins?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
How f*cking funny was Mario introducing himself? I laughed hard.

"Itsa me, Mario!" Haha, brilliant reference.

E87 118d M Sport
i just watched the HD trailer movie on the PSN store. looks like they ahve put alot of effort in!

xmas FTW

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
the bit where you have to go to the carnavale is pretty good with the golden mask.

mario's a creed assassin ;)

Clio 182
Just completed it, very enjoyable. Just going to do the side missions and the tombs as i decided to do the story first.

is this one better then the first one because i did enjoy the first but you just ended up doing the same thing over and over.

Clio 182
it is a lot better and the story is good just a shame you cant skip any of the videos and there is a lot of "words". Well worth playing if you liked the first one.

what version have u guys got normal thats 39.99 or special edition that 42.99 thats has the extra stuff if so is it worth the extra £3?

Clio 182
i just got the normal version, i think the special edition has 3 extra missions but they will be along a similar line as the other ones so not worth it imo.

1.8 Civic EX
just picked mine up this lunch time. Got LE one with the extra content. Wasn't fussed about the extra couple of quid as I was trading in old games anyway.

No idea what the extra content is though. Didn't know it existed till the guy in shop asked me what one I wanted. He said it's got extra weapons and an extra "level"....

I'll find out later lol!

Went game today and bought the Assasins Creed LE £42.99 but i had 7.50 on my reward card so i used that aswell result have not played it yet but will give it a go later tonight.

1.8 Civic EX
lol at pressing the buttons in time to snog that bird and take her clothes off!

Haven't done much yet really. Just got the first 6 view points to open up the map a bit and robbed some people of thier monies and switched it off. Will give it a good bashing tonight. (might play the game too lol ;) )