ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassin's Creed II

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
lol at pressing the buttons in time to snog that bird and take her clothes off!

Haven't done much yet really. Just got the first 6 view points to open up the map a bit and robbed some people of thier monies and switched it off. Will give it a good bashing tonight. (might play the game too lol ;) )

I fail on those interactive cut scenes badly. I'm too busy watching or doing something else to notice the button press indications. By the time I've pressed it, it's too late.

1.8 Civic EX
haha yeah I missed them the first time cos I was chatting but quit the game before the autosave kicked in so had another go lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Had a couple more hours on this last night. Opened up the renovation part of the game, did a few quests and side attractions, too, including a couple of races (one of which took me 5 attempts, and I must have only passed the final marker with 0.05 of a second remaining!)

Enjoyed the very public hanging, and also unlocked the "Assassination of the 5" mission. Finally went to bed after I'd returned to Leonardo and picked up the poison blade. Some of the cut scenes and videos are rather graphic, it has to be said.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Had a couple more hours on this last night. Opened up the renovation part of the game, did a few quests and side attractions, too, including a couple of races (one of which took me 5 attempts, and I must have only passed the final marker with 0.05 of a second remaining!)

Enjoyed the very public hanging, and also unlocked the "Assassination of the 5" mission. Finally went to bed after I'd returned to Leonardo and picked up the poison blade. Some of the cut scenes and videos are rather graphic, it has to be said.

Revenge is imminent ;)

Makes me laugh some of the cut scenes tbh :)

1.8 Civic EX
I seem to play games like this in such a strange way...

Literally just done my 1st assassination, Uberto but all I've been doing before that is collecting all the treasure (bought both the treasure maps for availble areas), and doing the side quests (not many so far but all the available ones I've done), got all the available codex things and all the availble view points, two of thouse funny marking things ("the truth" or whatever it's called) to. Upgraded some of my amour and my medicine pouch and have well over 6k monies.

How do I take the other codex things back do Leonardo? I've gone back to his house with them his door isn't highlighted for me to go in?!?! Or just it just come up as part of the main story line?

1.8 Civic EX
lol but I want more cool stuff!

Loving the story line so far, not sure I'll be able to keep up with it though...last one was pretty confusing for me lol!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think the other Codex things are part of Mario's Villa. They slot into the chart on the wall for you to sort out.

I've also done two tunnel/chamber side-quests, and therefore opened two sarcophagus's. They are pretty cool missions, although they can get very frustrating at times! Bit like Prince of Persia.

:cool:

Motorbikes
I'm on memory sequence 4 I think, but not really following it to be honest.

I get that there was a conspiracy agaist Ezios' family and his brothers and father were hung by the guy who you think is your friend, so you asassinate him.... after that I got lost....

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I just head to all the ! marks as they are quests. If I find something else along the way, like a treasure chest or eagles feather or even a Point of Interest, I'll check it out. I'm always looking at the minimap :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes I got that much ;)

But I dont fully understand the actual storyline.

PMSL I don't actually know why I wrote that. Like Assassin's Creed for dummies, even though you're on Sequence 4 and arguably way ahead of me :clown:

Erm, no idea about the plot, TBH. Haha.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Just renovated all the villa, collected all the 6 assasins emblems so i get altairs armour (its awesome), and nearly finished the game. Still loads to do though. My villa money box gets full really quick now :cool:

Golf R/Leon FR
got this and AC1 from lovefilm the other day, AC1 load of s**t imo

AC2 is so much better and really enjoying it. Im probably up to the same point as scutch.

will give it a few more hrs tonight

1.8 Civic EX
how can you say AC1 is s**t but your really enjoying AC2? lol Basically the same game but 2 looks a bit better and has a couple more moves you can do..

Really doesn't take long to get your villa sorted does it. I've literally just done the bit where you get shown how to sort out the town and upgrade stuff. I've renovated all the "landmarks" (church, mines, well etc) have a level 3 bank, two other shops at level 2 and the rest at level 1.

Think I've got to go back to Florence now....currently rocking the Tuscan Emerald get up...awesome!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I've done quite a bit of renovating myself. Also opened number 3 sarcophagus now, too. 3 more for my armour :cool:

1.8 Civic EX
I'm assuming I've not got far enough yet to start these sarcophagus jobs yet? I've seen what I think might be an enterance (little glowing thing on a wall of a church type building) but it says haven't unlocked the memory yet so can't do anything withit...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The little glowing thing (like an eye emblem) you need to stand next to it. You must have done one of those - it's like a puzzle (the one with the apples, for example).

As for the sarcophagus bits, they are like a Prince of Persia side quest. It's a little skull handle on a wall or manhole. You press it and the tomb opens.

They are on the map tagged, "Assassins Tomb". So if you haven't got any on your map, then you haven't unlocked that part yet. Has Mario should you his secret lair under his Villa yet, with the armour and 6 statues?

1.8 Civic EX
The little glowing thing (like an eye emblem) you need to stand next to it. You must have done one of those - it's like a puzzle (the one with the apples, for example).

As for the sarcophagus bits, they are like a Prince of Persia side quest. It's a little skull handle on a wall or manhole. You press it and the tomb opens.

They are on the map tagged, "Assassins Tomb". So if you haven't got any on your map, then you haven't unlocked that part yet. Has Mario should you his secret lair under his Villa yet, with the armour and 6 statues?

yeah I know about the eye emblem, I've got about 6 of those already. I like those little puzzles :)

Nothing tagged on the map yet but Mario has shown me the bit under the villa. I guess what I found was the entrance but I've just not got far enough in the game to be able to open it yet :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
yeah I know about the eye emblem, I've got about 6 of those already. I like those little puzzles :)

Nothing tagged on the map yet but Mario has shown me the bit under the villa. I guess what I found was the entrance but I've just not got far enough in the game to be able to open it yet :(

I didn't have a f*cking clue what I was looking for on the infra-red puzzle where you had to find the football shaped thing. I was just clicking all over the place. LOL.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
What's up with the shops, banks etc fellas.

And with regards to armour and weapons is it like oblivion where you buy your own stuff.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I might go and buy this, I didn't get on with the first one (FAARR too repetitive) but it sounds like they've sorted that out.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Ihardly played it, Got to the point where I had to race my brother. Already got 60 GS.

Anyone confirm that the achievements come thick and fast through out?

1.8 Civic EX
Ihardly played it, Got to the point where I had to race my brother. Already got 60 GS.

Anyone confirm that the achievements come thick and fast through out?

slows down a bit as it gets going. I've got quite a few out of it already though. The ones you have are just for natural progression through the game. There are plenty more to get that won't be quite so easy, but some are real easy...

Jumping from a high point
throwing 300 monies on the floor
steal 1000 monies
hide 5 bodies in hay stacks
throwing dirt in the face of 4 guards in one go
kill 10 guards in one "fight" without taking any damage
collecting loads of s**t lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
slows down a bit as it gets going. I've got quite a few out of it already though. The ones you have are just for natural progression through the game. There are plenty more to get that won't be quite so easy, but some are real easy...

Jumping from a high point
throwing 300 monies on the floor
steal 1000 monies
hide 5 bodies in hay stacks
throwing dirt in the face of 4 guards in one go
kill 10 guards in one "fight" without taking any damage
collecting loads of s**t lol

Is the throwing 300 coins on the ground all in one go, or does it add up over time? I've thrown quite a bit away to distract guards and beggars etc.

1.8 Civic EX
adds up mate. I've never done it to distract guards, I just stood in one place and chucked it all out till the achievment came up lol the peasent street walking scummers loved me for that!

10 coins for each throw I think..