ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassin's Creed II

1.8 Civic EX
only for the achivement tbh...

I used it a bit but I mainly used the hidden blades or just my bare hands, robbing the weapons off the other guys lol

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
hidden blades FTW indeed, love them, nothing like running up to two guys and taking them down in one go with them.

A silver one
Was a bit disappointed with the slow start and the fact the game assumes you've played the first AC. Case in point: Race your brother to the top of that church! WTF? I've just started the game up and I don't even know what the 'kin controls are!!

Is difficult to get into (controls and story) if you haven't played the first game? I've got a real hang up around playing a sequel without playing the original.

I've got a feeling that my gf is buying my a PS3 for Christmas along with this game and I don't want to have to send her out the buy the original on Boxing Day.

S3, Polo
I didn't play the original (due to the repetition/ bug issues).

This was difficult to get into (for me) for the first hour, because it assumes you know how to do certain moves. Persevere though, and it's worth it.

As I've said before, it is very similar to GTA IV in some ways. If you liked that game and it's structure - you'll love this...

Maybe Uncharted 2 would be a better game for you because it's 'on rails' with more set pieces for every hour of gameplay?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm near the very end - I think. A trip to Rome is next on the list. I've got all the weapons, armour, glyphs, 52 feathers, all tombs completed, going for all the treasure chests and side quests now (races, beat up events etc.) before heading to Rome, as I don't know if I can return once I choose to go?

Got most of the achievements, too.

This and Batman AA are two games which have really kept me compelled to do as much as possible. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Clio 182
Complete the game first then go back to do all the other stuff. You can move between the different places without any issues.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The feathers thing must really be a time spanning pain in the arse? Even with a guide it must be infuriating at times, as you won't know if you've picked up the feathers on your travels previously. I've got 55 at the moment, I think. Currently collecting all the chests, as I finished the full game last night - bizarre ending but opens up Assassins Creed III nicely. That one should be absolutely huge.

E87 118d M Sport
im guna start this on boxing day me thinks.
ive got it now, but wanted to keep it for an xmas game.

score out of 100 in your opinion scutch?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, as a single player experience, it's probably my game of the year. Loved it, and still going for 1000 Gamerscore and 100% Achievements (need two more - the 100 feathers collection and a cape one).

It won't be to everyone's tastes, and takes a little while to get into as you learn the more you play. 93% IMO :cool:

E87 118d M Sport
kewl. i loved the first one. repetative or not, so if theyve taken that aspect out and added more to it, then i think it is full of win!

i just know if i start this i wont pick up MW2 again.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I didn't play the first one, so it was all brand new to me. The fact you've played the first will mean it won't be so slow starting for you. Good good.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have two achievements left for 100% and 1000/1000 Gamerscore.

It's finding the 100 feathers and then getting the resulting cape. I have 93 at the moment and I'm assuming it's going to be annoying as hell trying to find the rest. Even with the guide Im still going to have to double check every area. Bah.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I completed it yesterday, loved it, leagues ahead from the first in terms of storyline/immersion.

E87 118d M Sport
no, by what has been said in here. altho it helps to understand the way the character moves to start with etc

none :(
I have two achievements left for 100% and 1000/1000 Gamerscore.

It's finding the 100 feathers and then getting the resulting cape. I have 93 at the moment and I'm assuming it's going to be annoying as hell trying to find the rest. Even with the guide Im still going to have to double check every area. Bah.

if you click start and dna, you can go accross and find out how many feathers you need to get from each city, if you press x (im guessing it would be a on 360) it will tell you what part of the city you need them from, saves you a hell of a lot of time.

AC2 is not finished, some dlc comin out in jan and feb i think (the missing sequences) and i think there are a few more missions on there.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
if you click start and dna, you can go accross and find out how many feathers you need to get from each city, if you press x (im guessing it would be a on 360) it will tell you what part of the city you need them from, saves you a hell of a lot of time.

AC2 is not finished, some dlc comin out in jan and feb i think (the missing sequences) and i think there are a few more missions on there.

Oh my, that is a life saver, mate! I will try that tonight when I get in from work! Cheers dude! :cool:

EDIT : If it doesn't work, you're dead. :evil:

;)

iirc you click dna and keep pressing right till you go through all the sequences, then there should be a dna blog about feathers, click that and it will open up.

it should say how many feathers you have in each city

eg. - florence 12/12
villa 4/4
tuscany 10/10, and so on

im guessin your missing feathers in venice as there are 40 to get so it should say 36/40 so if you click on that city it should tell you the parts of the city you need to get them from.

hope this helps, took me about 3 hours to get all 100 feathers even using a guide.

the cape acheivment is easy you can just use a fast travel station to enter each city, but you need to enter the mountains too as its classed as a city, alsdo when you get the cape dont forget to equip unlike me who went through each city wearing the wrong cape lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
iirc you click dna and keep pressing right till you go through all the sequences, then there should be a dna blog about feathers, click that and it will open up.

it should say how many feathers you have in each city

eg. - florence 12/12
villa 4/4
tuscany 10/10, and so on

im guessin your missing feathers in venice as there are 40 to get so it should say 36/40 so if you click on that city it should tell you the parts of the city you need to get them from.

hope this helps, took me about 3 hours to get all 100 feathers even using a guide.

the cape acheivment is easy you can just use a fast travel station to enter each city, but you need to enter the mountains too as its classed as a city, alsdo when you get the cape dont forget to equip unlike me who went through each city wearing the wrong cape lol

PMSL!

Good info, mate. Looking forward to blasting this, now. It will be my first 1000/1000 and 100% Accomplishment game. Loved it. DLC will be awesome, too.

Tesla MP3 2021
Still very tempted on getting this but I did get very bored of the first one due to it being very repetative. Hopefully this one will be different.

PMSL!

Good info, mate. Looking forward to blasting this, now. It will be my first 1000/1000 and 100% Accomplishment game. Loved it. DLC will be awesome, too.

If the dlc has accomplishments you will lose the 100%, but they should be easy as all the trophies were easy for this game.

I cant wait for number 3 now.