ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At long last the 182 is mine!!!!

GW Clio 200

After a long time of waiting I finally picked up my 182 tonight.

I got a nice deal...

I paid £11,500 for a Black 182 with Cup suspension front and back spolier and 6CD changer with on 3000 miles on the clock. The car purchased new in July 04 and is absaloutely immacualte, I have had a right result!!!

A saving a £2000 and a big smile on my face to boot!!!

Ill get some pics tommorrow after I have valeted...

I totally loved the ride home, especially having a play with my mates 280 BHP Nissan S13... good fun around the M25

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Boo!! another black/gold:(

Only joking, good choice enjoy it mate i know i am:D

GW Clio 200

I dont think I would put the competition stripes on a Black one but hey...each to there own I say!!!

What a nightmare to keep clean though... I was up about 8 oclock this morning giving it a wash and then 10 minutes later it pisses hard !!!

Rain spots then covered the whole car and now I have to wash it again before my boy gets home!!!

He only got to see it last night in the dark so hes looking forward to going for a ride and I want it to be clean, so here we go again!!!