ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

attatched pics in threads

silver valver/hybrid
right on cliosport i see attatched pics fine and most other sites, but one site i go on ( www.28dayslater.co.uk ) if people attatch pics i cannot see them, or i will only see one of them, which may change if i refresh, but still only see one at a time! ive asked admin on there they seem unable to help, ive even searched the v.bulletin forums, found people with similar problems but no solutions. tried opening it in firefox and still the same and i seem to be the only one onthat site with this problem! has anyone got any ideas what might be happening??!!

RB 182
Only thing I can think of is clearing the cache on your computer for the internet, both FireFox and IE.

Some sites don't like too many concurrent connections from the same person. I.e. if you browser tries to download, say 10 pics at the same time, some may get a "too many connections" error from the server and not download.

I'm not sure what you could do about it though if it were this.

Otherwise you could look at the HTML for the pages that don't work and see if there is anything "strange" about them. Not sure what I'd be lookng for though.

silver valver/hybrid
yeah, i can view the souce code, find the links manually and copy + paste into a new browser and i can see them fine, just cant see them on the actual threads on the forum lol!