ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Attention k-tec coilovers owners

clio 172 cup
I'm looking to buy k-tec , but not sure if 45mm at the back is low enough. Thoughts please or pics of the lowest setting would be much appreciated

I have Ktec coilovers fitted and I would of preffered it to go a bit lower at the back.

I'm at the lowest and its fine, but would like the option of going a bit more to level the car out a bit more.

clio 172 cup
Cheers for being honest about them. I've got 40mm apex springs on at the mo and I still want abit lower.

SG9 Forester STi
The adjusters on mine still have a little to go and it's plenty low enough for me :)

Evo 8 MR
I have Ktec coilovers fitted and I would of preffered it to go a bit lower at the back.

I'm at the lowest and its fine, but would like the option of going a bit more to level the car out a bit more.

That's why you remove the adjusters.

182 cup Inferno
I'm looking to buy k-tec , but not sure if 45mm at the back is low enough. Thoughts please or pics of the lowest setting would be much appreciated

033.jpg

There you go