ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

August 27th - Karting Wildtracks

Discounted 1*2 parts
Come on guys, get your names down.

Loads of interest in the last thread so lets see if we can get around 30 people including mates of mates etc.

1) Wests Renault x3
2)
3)

Can someone ring and book the track for, lets say, around 2:00pm?

Tom

C3 Picasso Beast
You obviously decided what was happening for everyone ;)

1) Wests Renault x3
2) SHoT CoRPSe

If possible we don't want too many mates etc otherwise it won't really be a CS meet and I'm guessing people would end up just talking to their mates rather than forum members (I would!!!).

P.s...I vote you ring Tom as you're the business man with a good telephone manner :)

Oh and I also hijacked a thread in the East Midlands section as someone opened a thread that mentioned karting...

C3 Picasso Beast
Well as I said on the other thread you don't have to do the 27th it was just a day I suggested as I could do it....

If it's better for the majority go for the 28th but I won't be attending unless it's fairly late in the afternoon (1500ish) :)

Last edited:
  Slow red one
Well since it seems a lot of effort to arrange stuff these days there's no need to change it just for me, unless like you say a couple more prefer the Sunday.

Focus
I'm struggling money wise at the moment, so 27th is going to be a bit to close for me I'm afraid.

Sorry :boring:

27th I think is a bit close for such a big thing and as said it is booked that weekend. Obviously trax is the next weekend however there is still another three weekends in september. It would be a really good group day out

ph1 172
I will be up for it!
If as we are finding that quite a few people cannot make these dates, obviously it is impossible to cater for everyone unfortunately, but what if we did a karting session in the evening under flood lights? Would that work better for the majority as less will be at work? This way we could still do 27th?
Don't take this the wrong way, its just another thought amongst many!;)

C3 Picasso Beast
Don't worry no one will take it the wrong way as no one really knows what's happening!

I'm thinking September then sometime as a few people on the original thread said they'd do September and also it will give us more time to organise/get money together if needed...

Clio 1.2 16v
I've got plans for the 27th that's had been forgotten about so I'm going to have to drop out. Unless it's moved to September?

C3 Picasso Beast
What does everyone think to moving this to the 11th or 18th September (Both Sundays!)???

If no one really has a preference should we go for the 18th as that will give us an extra week to organise things??

Once we have a good idea of what's happening we can open yet another thread!

C3 Picasso Beast
So that's yes x3 (including me) so far for the 18th and no x1 (assume that was a no Tom??)...

Anymore opinions???

Listerine & Poledo
not in the slightest, I'm in Laaaaaaahndon.

But Parents are near Ely, could make it part of a visit to the homeland.
Hell, may even blag the missus into filling a seat.

C3 Picasso Beast
Date isn't for def as yet but if we can get a good bit of interest for the 18th it should hopefully go ahead :)