ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse haul for my 172 Flamer :)

2003 Clio 172 Sport
Hi all. Living down in plymouth (devon), detailing is still considered a form of sorcery and as such we've submitted to using halfords and good ol' trago as a car care staple. But this weekend I found a small motorcycle shop in Newton Abbot who are a stockist for Auto Finesse. Anyone who lives down this way and likes to look after their care will appreciate how good this is, especially if your work life stops your from waiting in for orders to be delivered. Also, it's a cracking drive from plymouth to Newton Abbot :) So I came away with a small haul:
AutoFinesseStand_zps77cf3468.jpg

(the red liquid in the small Citrus Power is a different pre-wash spray that I'm using up)

Really keen to see how the brushes perform, I was a little reluctant to hand over £25 for them considering the popular detailing brushes are approx £4 a piece. But these AF brushes are pretty special and seem far superior in quality and build. I've used some of the AF range before but it's progressed alot since I did. Got used to using Meguiars but was getting annoyed that our American cousins were paying half of what we do over here! AF gear works, there's minimal fuss when it comes to selecting products (i.e there's not a million different products to do one job), looks the part and it's made here in the UK :D I'll post up some mini reviews over on my project thread when I get the chance to clean her.