ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Glym High Gloss(with pics)

Class.

What polishes did you use Leeshez. I get my motor tmrw and want to keep it f**king gleaming.

ST

You power washed it, let it drip dry then polished it? Well to start with the power wash will never give as good a wash as a proper hand wash with a good quality shampoo and a wash mitt, letting a car dry on its own will result in dull and streaky paintwork, then polishing on top of that is just suicide for your paint.

looks great, good stuff the high gloss.

I recently tried the new Ultra deep shine when I cleaned my firends Type r scoob for a car show.

His was the normal blue colour and it made it look fantastic!

really recomend it for people with dark colour cars.

Tried it on the yellow 3 and wasnt really as effective..think the normal High gloss gave a better finish on that

Quote: Originally posted by Rufstuf on 20 June 2005

Nice- love black cars when theyre clean and shiny, Keeping them that way is the problem.
Not if you use a good paint sealant such a sabove to seal the shine, it will come up tops wash after wash.