ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Headlights...

As long as its dark enough, are these lights supposed to come on no matter what? Ive just pulled in to my garage and even though its dark and there are no lights in there, the headlights diddnt come on. Its 8:20 pm and its dark enough outside as well - so why diddnt my lights come on ??

Have I disabled them somehow ?

(Im still waiting on my English manual, so Im still only guessing how everything works)

320d M Sport

possibly, i know u can actually do something to turn them off? they should come on if its dark and you start the engine, never had a problem with mine though.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Turn on the ignition but dont start the car. Then turn the lights stalk on and off twice. Youll get a beep. This enables / disables the auto lights feature.

Cheers telford_mike - I cant imagine how I would have disabled them if thats what youve got to do.

Ill give that a try anyway, thanks.