ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AutoCAD and Photoshop

BMW 118d
Girlfriend has AutoCAD (2005?) and Photoshop (not sure which version) on her laptop. She is thinking of upgrading her laptop, but doesn't have the installation cds. Any way of getting the programs across, or anyone know where I can obtain copies?!

In between cars....
you can clone your current laptop, drop it on the new one

Or as you said just download a copy and use ure key, think thatd be ok

Looking for a ph1 172
Are either of you students?

if so you can get free autocad software from the autodesk student website.

Shed.
No not student. Why do students always get stuff for free?!

You could try finding the registration entry? Dont know if itll have it but i know with call of duty 4 you can dig out your cd key from in the registry file.

Alternativly, you could "obtain" it. Not that anyone on here would do that sort of thing though. Terrible.

2008 Albi 197
I'm sure if you copy the folder for each program found in the Program Files folder onto a memory stick, then copy it to the new laptop all you have to do is find the .exe file that runs it and create a shortcut from that on the desktop?

Is AutoCAD 2009 actually available for free from Autodesk, for students. Thought it was just a number of other autodesk programs that were free, not the actual full version of AutoCAD?