ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Automatic Lights

BMW M3
After fooking around with my lights with the full beam they won't come on automatically anymore. Granted it doesn't take much to actually turn a knob but its the novelty really...

It happened with my 172 and then eventually it seemed to correct itself but surely there is a way of doign this as I must have switched it off somehow.

Does anyone know how I switch this back on?

Cheers

T

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Put the key in the ignition and turn to the first position . Flick the headlight switch to on/off on/off you'll hear a beep and its done . Same to turn the function off again .

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
TJ182 said:
After fooking around with my lights with the full beam they won't come on automatically anymore. Granted it doesn't take much to actually turn a knob but its the novelty really...

It happened with my 172 and then eventually it seemed to correct itself but surely there is a way of doign this as I must have switched it off somehow.

Does anyone know how I switch this back on?

Cheers

T

yes, get key in ignition and turn to all lights on - then switch on side lights, turn them off x2 quickly and it will beep twice, then viola - lights back on auto

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
R20 CWH said:
yes, get key in ignition and turn to all lights on - then switch on side lights, turn them off x2 quickly and it will beep twice, then viola - lights back on auto

X 3 ? You sure ?? :quiet: