ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

autosolo racing

clio mk2 1.2 75hp
Hi everyone, that's me EvilPanda, AGAIN :)
I been looking a lot of information last few weeks about autotest or autosolo racing. It is not that much expensive racing type for people who would like to have some fun, learn something new, or my be increase skills. Like example 1.2l clio (like me) owners could have a lot fun in that. I know that you guys like to go for track days, but I think that not every one can do or just can't show anything there. Unfortunately I haven't found anything about autosolo racing in clio world, maybe I'm blind or just can't find what I'm looking for. So is there would be any one interesting in autosolo racing? lets say in west Yorkshire area?
(sorry for grammar mistakes)
Regards,
EvilPanda

172 Cup
Firstly you need to get involved with local motor clubs, check their websites for upcoming events. Go down and see what they are all about, autotests consist of precision driving usually around cones with reversing rarely getting out of first gear. Autosolos tend to be higher speed with no reversing. Timed against the clock. Good fun, but hard on your vehicle.