ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autosport + ladies of course

Where's the MX5 Cosworth? Tell me thats not the best aftermarket supercharger install you've ever seen! :)

P.S. Fred - nice mate! ;-)

Cheers
M

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Where's the MX5 Cosworth? Tell me thats not the best aftermarket supercharger install you've ever seen! :)

P.S. Fred - nice mate! ;-)

Cheers
M

So true on the MK3 MX5 cossie charger. Looks more stock than a standard engine.

for the pervs
n564940267_3201324_3735.jpg

;)

Hello Fred.
Pervert here.
I'm just wondering who is fine looking victim, ?

Turbos.
Nice pics Lee. Its not that i didn't like the Focus, its just that it didn't wow me like when they released the concept car photos.

Lee

BMW M2C
haha ^always one, maybe i should sort out "V6 photoshoot mk2" LOL

I'll bring the Cup and the camera. :D I bet your workshop would be ideal at the moment?

I have a great memory for useless s**t Dan. If I could remember stuff that was useful to me in life I'd be running the country!!!

I know what you mean Rob, from a distance it's not massively different to an ST. Up close it's obvious it's something more, and has some nice subtle features, maybe too subtle for some, but I like it.

Lee

BMW M2C
LMAO, just checked my stats on Flickr and there's not a single car picture in the most viewed top 10!! Perverts. lol

Clio Sport 2.0 16V
I tried to work without the use of the flash, and they've not come out too badly. Shame the lighting at the NEC is so orange!...it´s because your white balance on the camera have to be set to accurate white balance reading, under certain lighting situations like the NEC ! see mere info at youtube, like this post: http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NeuJoTmPwQ its not difficult at you have much better pictures next time :) cheers...

Rally bus
I'll post a gallery in a separate thread later/tomorrow but here's one I got when the camera slipped while taking a pic of a Lamborghini :eek:

auto07.jpg

bodied 172 Ph1
LOL, the one on the legends stand just up from us was horrific. My mate was on that stand, said she was the best the could get for free pmsl

Ha ha! Brilliant, I offered to put some hot pants on and pose over an engine but I left them at home, and unsurprisingly, my offer was turned down!

Cyclone Blue 1.2
Lee, its not the same 911 as the one i was talking about last night, its the same colour, but im sure this one had a higher spolier and sat alot lower.

still stunning tho :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Good effort, Lee. Though from the Master of Rackage Appreciation himself, I would have expected more emphasis on the paps pics. ;)

Awesome Porker shots there though and you're right - that blue colour is simply stunning. And then the RSR below it? Good god............ p**n!

D.