ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AUX Belt

Renault Clio 172
Hi All,

What's an AUX belt?

I my bought my 172 with 63k on the clock, and it had just had its cambelt changed. Would the aux belt have been done at the same time?

Cheers

FF Blackgold 182
Goes round the alternator, power steering pump, water pump. Should have been done as you have to take the aux belt off to do the cam belt. Aux belt is due every 36k or every 3 years, whichever is the sooner. Have you got no log of the aux belt being done at the same time?

Renault Clio 172
Goes round the alternator, power steering pump, water pump. Should have been done as you have to take the aux belt off to do the cam belt. Aux belt is due every 36k or every 3 years, whichever is the sooner. Have you got no log of the aux belt being done at the same time?

Not that I know of, didn't really pay attention to it as I didn't know what it was :(