ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aux in on clio 197?

197 red
When I hit expert mode on the standard headunit and then turn the wheel on the steering coloumn one option is to turn on or off the aux input.

So here's my question. How can I connect my device into this? In thinking its either hidden away or an adapter I need to buy.

Thanks

197 red
Ah sorry too late I ordered one already. Damn I even ordered a more expensive one too. For 15 as it had keys to remove stereo. I will remember if anyone asks about them to come to u. Thanks.

JRK

Cliosport 182
So, from this thread I've worked out I need an aux-in lead to be able to play my iPod Nano. I assume I need to take out the head unit to plug this lead into the back and then route the lead neatly out of a footwell?

Before I do this did I ought to swap the head unit out of my 05-plate 182 that I'm selling, and put it in my 54-plate 182 that I'm keeping? Are there any differences in performance between these head unit models? And are they compatible?