ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Avoiding Car Park Dents !

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I went to Adsa this evening , parked up as i usually do ,miles from anyone else , on an angle and over the white line , 99% of the time nobody parks near you . When i came back this is what i found , lol .

CARPARKING.jpg

Vee dub
why park like that? leaving yourself open to vandalism there I reckon.

I park miles from anyone else too, but I park normally!

lol @ van driver taking the piss though

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Hehe.

You have to do that in vans so that you don't stick out into the road :( I wish I could remove a few months memory from my life !! This van knowledge is a horrible burden.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
TomS said:
why park like that? leaving yourself open to vandalism there I reckon.

I park miles from anyone else too, but I park normally!

lol @ van driver taking the piss though

The cars in the background are in a more secluded area than mine . Right behind the car are the petrol pumps so lots of people always buzzing about .

Best way i find is not to take it and drive the van or park in the parent child bay with the masive parking spaces

Fiesta ST/172
i always park away from people but some idiot always parks right close next to me. will take ur advice next time and park at an angle, and besides im a girl, got an excuse for the wonky parking ;)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I park as far from the entrance as possible that way people aren't going to ram your cars whilst pushing their 50 packs of burgers, 20 2litre bottles of coke and multipack crisps along in their trolley because they are too fat and lazy to park far away!