ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome drive, then kerbed my alloy TW@T!

Just had a great blast from north to south wales last night. Clear skies and clear roads coupled with the 172 made for an awesome trip. Had a play with a 206 gti on some wicked country roads, cheers mate whoever you were. And played with an old bird in a corsa sri, I had to hit !30, on the private road, to lose her.

Ive also decided that third gear in the car is awesome it just pulls all day long.

So i get home, buzzing from a great drive and what do i do! Kerb my mailto:bast@rd">bast@rd alloy for the first time, mailto:tw@t">tw@t mailto:tw@t">tw@t TW@T!!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

my alloys are well kerbed.. although they were like that when I got the car.. so it doesnt bother me that much.. I will just get some aftermarket ones..

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

A Haa! Went for some Sunday driving myself in the one lane country roads around Lancashire. Awesome. First time my ABS came in handy too when flying over the brink of a hill and a tractor taking up the width of the road on the other side! :eek:

Good fun, wish i had an EVO for those roads. :D