ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome!

Nice one mate, glad they got it sorted and youve got the right car now!

I hope you enjoyed your drive to work..... I didnt in my 1.2 dynamique courtesy car... yes mines in for warranty work! Hopefully you wont have to go through it with yours......;)

Glad your happy with it fella, mine is now 10.5k miles old and touch wood it has never been back to the stealers for anything (i must be one of the lucky ones i spose) theres no rattles, no suspension probs, no 4k rattle.

But its very boring now the novelty has worn off imo, handles like a boat, bodyroll is sh*te, mid range is poor and it no longer feels quick:cry:

Vee dub

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE! pmsl

Love ur Dude comments

So how does it compare to the Williams for you?

(not asking for a 9 page debate - just ur opinion)

Lovely colour

By the way, the Cup in Renault Bristol didnt have the badge??

Tom

Ive been on to the dealer today and they are going to arrange for the splitter and badges to fitted at a local dealer at my convenience. Allegedly :D

Glad youre enjoying it mate!!

But do watch the oversteer on these - if you go into a corner too fast, bottle it and back off - the little sh*t bites :devilish:

Liquid yellow R26 F1

i think it looks good.. wicked colour...

Had a look in Renault Ilford the other day and they had a nice yellow 182.. which looked pretty good..!

Liquid yellow R26 F1

Quote: Originally posted by MOB182 on 20 January 2005

Glad youre enjoying it mate!!

But do watch the oversteer on these - if you go into a corner too fast, bottle it and back off - the little sh*t bites
They can be a bit snappy... I had a BIG slide whilst flat in 3rd, coming into a left hander.. (172 CUP btw..) and that was in the dry..

Yeah I have already found the car can be a bit skittish when being pushed hard. Nail it over crest and it almost takes off. Ive also noticed a fair bit of torque steer when the 5000rpm boost kicks in on an uneven surface. 5k over a crest, in a bend, and on an uneven surface is brown trouser time for real.

Mofo is a bit of an animal and I LOVE it :oops:

Proper pics will follow when I wash the sl*g at the weekend...its already covered in sh*t. Plus its faster now cos of the ClioSport sticker :cool:

Clio 197

Bloody nice colour!!!!

Very, very, extremely, totally and utterly jealous!

(I got a blue one because theyre faster);)

Inferno f**king rocks guys, it looks different every time I see it. Ranges from pink to copper to insane jaffa, depending on the light. Ill get wood walking toward it in the morning, and then Ill have to listen to the f**ken insane induction and zorst noise all the way to work...can you marry cars?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 20 January 2005
yeh what do i get i next inferno or yellow ???

haha, you too. I still dont have the balls to go with a bright colour. Chances are at 12 months Ill get the same car only with the Recaro seats. :oops:

Looks great Roy.

Mini Cooper S sport

Waaaaaaaaaah Im jealous, I want a 182 in inferno, the BEST colour!!!

If I can ever afford it Ill go for the inferno 182 with both cup packs..in the meantime I can just be jealous of yours *sigh*.

Glad you love it!

Wow, I just looked at the picture of your car coming off the trailer there and thought to myself, man I would really love one of those.

At which point i thought to myself, s**t, ive got one! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 20 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 20 January 2005

yeh what do i get i next inferno or yellow ???

haha, you too. I still dont have the balls to go with a bright colour. Chances are at 12 months Ill get the same car only with the Recaro seats. :oops:

Looks great Roy.

lol, yeah im stuck between yellow and the inferno !!, really like both, the recaro seat is a good idea , its just a shame that nobody knows what they look like