ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aylesbury/Oxford = Cup phishing!

172Petey

Saw atleast 3 cups while out and about in oxford and surrounding areas this weekend! Some didnt wave but others did! Mostly on sat morning!

J200 CUP was one, nice car you have there fella! :rasp:

172Petey

Yea, I think so, I gave you the thumbs up when you pulled passed me on the outside an the i followed you for a little while, untill you went left at a round about an I went straight on!

Loving the CUP Banter in Aylesbury!!

172Petey

Do it, mini meet just for the cups!!!!!!! Would be amaizing!!

Jus couldnt believe I saw so many, hardly ever see 1 on the road let alone 3 or so with in 5 minuets!

Cossie, R26, 172 Cup
Yea, I think so, I gave you the thumbs up when you pulled passed me on the outside an the i followed you for a little while, untill you went left at a round about an I went straight on!

Loving the CUP Banter in Aylesbury!!

Yeah that was me, most people never wave or anything. There are definitely more cups around then there used to be, they must be breeding!

RenaultSport clio 172
ahhhh are you singling me out cause i have a FF? I saw a Cup at Wendover boot sale on Sunday!

Also, has anyone seen Father Christmas/Captain Birdseye driving around in a Cup? Saw him in the town centre on Friday night and it made me laugh!

172Petey

ahhhh are you singling me out cause i have a FF? I saw a Cup at Wendover boot sale on Sunday!

Also, has anyone seen Father Christmas/Captain Birdseye driving around in a Cup? Saw him in the town centre on Friday night and it made me laugh!

LOL, classic, was it actually someone dressed up or just some old man with a big white beard?!

RenaultSport clio 172

LOL, classic, was it actually someone dressed up or just some old man with a big white beard?!

No an old man with a big white beard, totally inappropriate car for his image, better off with an old volvo estate with a couple of goats in the back!

172Petey

brilliant. I bet he asked for a normal clio, an renault unknowingly sold him a cup! Sounds like the sort of thing they would do!

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
mines not a cup but im in aylesbury, i never see any decent clios round here! i must be a loner lol

on the look out
im just up from steeple chase pub R003 PLATE .but never prked on road :approve: always rite outside front of my house .

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
not sure where that is- im in stone, just out side aylesbury. Tho at the moment cars on 2 wheels and axle stands while i fit kw coil overs

190 BHP Willy 2
I'm in aylesbury, got a mint williams 2. simon lives just round the corner from me.

CIMG1228.jpg

cliosport 172 cup 2002
Am in Tring, drive through Aylesbury most weekends! Have been at the Aston Clinton Boot sale recently, give a wave if you see KP52!

Joe