ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B&M, <<<Any1 interested

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Everyone will pay john's shop. 2Modified... and then once 10 orders are received he will send them out i'd presume.

John plz advise on this?

Ali

Skoda Fabia vRS
the differences have been discussed on Williams Clio and the general consensus from people who 'are in the know', is that the B&M's are actually s**t and the BB one is a lot better made/designed, and, on Ebay its cheaper

ive had neither but ive been reading up on them recently and i wouldnt get a B&M

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ i like that " in the know" To be fair mate, it's 50/50 i can think of 5 people off the top of my head who love/d their B&M's! Plus i've tried it and liked it...stick to what you know?!

Skoda Fabia vRS
very true and i stick to that myself, but if something is better made and £50 cheaper then....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
B&M is the best design...fitting well it's always gonna cause a debate. As John said with B&M bein a big company any problems and u can send them bak!! Alot more reassurin than BBPT.

CLIO
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
This is for the B&M...Please confirm/Add or erase from list. Ta

Ali
Lee
Patty
Agketley
Evogone ??
Ross
Benji&eka
Makavelli
Vince

think il take a back seat,sorry guys(dont know which to go for now..hehe)

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Buy one of these and your wasting your money - they dont help with gear changes and i guarantee you will end up fitting your old shifter back on.

Be warned

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
j3ned said:
Buy one of these and your wasting your money - they dont help with gear changes and i guarantee you will end up fitting your old shifter back on.

Be warned

Is that reference the B&M or the BB one ? Or both ?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'd imagine both...It's just to shorten the shift and a more direct feel instead of the wabble from the current renault shift. Nout to do with cutting shift time.

No idea wat to do now...

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
I'd imagine both...It's just to shorten the shift and a more direct feel instead of the wabble from the current renault shift. Nout to do with cutting shift time.

No idea wat to do now...

The question is people have reported problems with the B&M.

Are the same problems with the BB one ??

Answer this then i think people can make a decision..

COME ON YOU BB KNOB OWNERS..>!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
i think it may be a case of noone owns a BB one yet.
and also most of us know in britain people are quick to slate but never to compliment. just like service ... if 50 people went to a restaurent and 48 got good service and the other 2 never all you would hear is 'that place is s**t, cant do anything' but never yeah was really good. for example. i get it soooooo much in my work. people never really think about the good things.
:) soz bout that little rant lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rite Chris, and Rick have one and they love it, have/had no problems with it. The BB one is 100+£ but they don't mass sell on eBay so call it 110£ somedays. Plus 9£ postage. Your talking 30£ more for a make with a guarentee, good service, i.e it'll get to you in good time. and Also a nicer design, i'm picky about how things look. Look at the BB vid, it looks terrible to get into gear!!!!!

Half stripped mk2 172
Sorry peeps, i am pulling out of this. Had a long chat with a very repectable guy in the tuning industry of clios and they are not good. He did not rate them at all, so for me his words are gospel, so pls bear with me but i am pulling out.

Vince

i think im the same i phoned around aload of ppl and for a 1.2 i ant really going to see any difference and for the price, i don't think i can afford it with in the budget i've already made it nearly 2G and a have not really modded any think!!! i have spoke to two main machanic's and they can't rate them for a 1.2. personal decression thats what they said......

if a serious mod is what you what! but dont bother.....

jonnyjogpants