ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B Roads Hunters Club Meet

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
After the Great Caffeine & Machine meet,i would like to sort a meet for the South Region & looking at the B Roads Hunters Club place.

located in East Sussex,Same kind of thing like Caffeine & Machine,but this time not an early start as it opens at 10am.

I'am in talks with BRHC,so will confirm on things soon on other little bits of info.

So the date i had in mind was Sunday the 29th of August but,they have a German car meet then.So will have to be a Sat again on the 28th of August or even could do the Bank Hol Monday & this gives everyone time to clean/do last bits on there cars etc.

So Dates.

SATURDAY the 28th Aug

Or

MONDAY(bank hol) 30th Aug

B Roads Hunters Club is located in Lewes,East Sussex.

Links Below of there website and Instagram.

https://brhc.group/brhc

Login • Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
ic%2Fimages%2Fico%2Ffavicon-192.png%2F68d99ba29cc8.png

instagram.com

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
They've moved now, and are just down the road from me.

Looking forward to popping up there to see some decent cars. The Caffeine and Machine of Kent?!!

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Wait. Where are these guys located now?

They were/are in Lewes, right?
In Challock, Kent now. Hence why I mentioned they'd moved!

The Halfway House
01233 740258

Not sure when they'll be open, looks like an they've just got hold of it, so probably New Year at a guess.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
In Challock, Kent now. Hence why I mentioned they'd moved!

The Halfway House
01233 740258

Not sure when they'll be open, looks like an they've just got hold of it, so probably New Year at a guess.
f**k

Miles away.

Honestly, theres f**k all around here other than old peoples homes and a plethora of Honda Jazzs.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
I think with a bit of luck, this could be a decent little car cafe. I'm sure the residents will kick off after a while, but we'll see.

I know they've generally had issues with people leaving, and driving like bellends, hence why they got kicked out of the first place in Marden. The fact this is an actual pub, catering for car lover's, could be a way round the complaints, as you're just running a pub/cafe. Not a brand new pop up cafe.

Fingers crossed!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Very inconvenient now, but I'll try and make the effort at some point (once they open)

I missed every single meet before when it was round the f**king corner (relatively speaking) because of working every single weekend

Naturally I will turn up on a bike and park in an inconvenient fashion

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
I’m watching how this turns out as it’s fairly local. I have a horrible feeling it won’t be long before it’s shut down / they are forced to move on again.
Yeah, I was thinking the same, however those roads in and out of the village have always been bad. Just driving out of Challock towards Canterbury, the amount of holes in the hedges, and even houses shows people will speed,/ drive like idiots whether there's a car cafe or not!

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Just popped in to B Road on the way back from a ride out on the new bike.

Really nice set up, with what looks like decent food/drinks. I just got a coffee and had a wander on my lonesome but it all seemed really nice. Big mix of cars. There was a nice liquid R26 sat next to an imola S4 B5.

Ferrari or two, couple of McLarens. I didn't get many photos, but yeah, it's kinda cool!

There were loads of other cars parked round the whole beer garden, plus the car park out the front .

CS Meet soon??

PXL_20230430_132101517.jpg

PXL_20230430_132607571.jpg

PXL_20230430_132613724.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I went on wednesday for the french/italian car meet.

Was a nice venue - They have someone observing everyone come in and go out.

Pub had a nice vibe and the burger was tasty.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
I went on wednesday for the french/italian car meet.

Was a nice venue - They have someone observing everyone come in and go out.

Pub had a nice vibe and the burger was tasty.
I saw there were a few V6's up there for that.

I had the charcoal burger bun a month or so back. I remembered it the next day .....

• Haha
Reactions: seb

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
So we should probably try and arrange some form of CS Gathering up here soon, I'm thinking early March or so?

Who's up for it?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Depends when in March and the weather. The clio only comes out if it is as dry tbh. YOLO etc.

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
I'll watch this space but we'll bring 2 x 182s is the date works we're near brands so local for us